All Blog Entries

1. Plz plz plz help

PLZ help meh get unbanned i didnt know how to post but today i finally figured it out. plz unban me
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Ban appeal

LeeJoochan reason: think i wall pvped
    banner: no idea
    What does it EXACTLY say when you try to log in?: ban hammer has spoken
    which GLd r u trying t get on?: NEW
    time, location: unkown
    time, location in game: unkown
    what were u doing at that time? : ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Please help me.

So I'm away currently and I'm on minechat but the thing is that Bass tped me back to my protland but whenever I try to talk or do a command it says I don't have permission to talk in this area. It has worked for me when Bass did it the first time but after awhile it happens again please help.

Umm I don't know how to create a post so I'm making a blog instead.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 1.6.2 Update

[COLOR="#FFFF00"][QUOTE=Lexi_11;42025]Hello! :D Well the server updated which was a surprise to me because I couldn't get on all day. Anyway, this[/COLOR]
    might have something to do with me playing on a Mac book pro.. I tried to get the update and when it had stopped loading and brought me to the home Minecraft screen, I clicked on multiplayer and It said that gldesert.com was an outdated server. Even though I had gotten the update I still couldn't get on the server? I did some ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. my life

:[]:eek::D:o:rolleyes::(:mad::p;) thats is my life [MENTION][MENTION][SIZE=6]:rolleyes:[/SIZE][/MENTION][/MENTION]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast