All Blog Entries

1. One of the best non-Minecraft games ever!

[QUOTE=TJ1632;33279][url]https://will3001.mooo.com:1337[/url]

Cards Agents Humanity (CAH)

You go to the website, Put a user name in (Any type) and hit join game (Only works if one game is in start or in waiting) Hit join game. If you are card czar then you judge who chose the funniest card. If you are just a player then you will choose a card that is the best/funniest for that situation.

Hope you all like it![/QUOTE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. to joannou1

dear johnny,

i hope hat you will soon open apps for staff and i wanted you to text me how to apply at ([email protected]) :[]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Rules Discussion/Suggestions

[QUOTE=TJ1632;33028]Well there is already the rule of being illegal to avoid ban with an alt, what about jail time along with warnings.
    If an alt gets the warning so shouldn't the main as well?[/QUOTE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The guide to Ban Appeals

[QUOTE=porterk;22502]Do not ask for people to reply to your ban appeal, because only a mod (who has been instated the powers on the forums) can reply to it.

All you are doing is creating spam , and making your appeal look bad.[/QUOTE]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Congratulations to our new staff!

[QUOTE=Kerrus;31371]Thanks to all who participated and submitted applications. It was a tough choice this year, and with limited slots we unfortunately could not pick all of the applications that came across my desk. Still, I think we managed to put together a solid list of people whom will be entering the ranks of the trial enforcers as they learn the ropes.

I appreciate how much effort this community puts forth, and I want you all to know that even if you posted and didn't see ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast