The Tjhod7

This is me

Rate this Entry
So this post it to tell you my story of why i am bad at english and grammar.

Wen i was born there was 2 children and 2 adults in the household, me and my older sister who at the time would have been 13, after 3 years my younger sister cam along and we had a good life until my older sister decided she was depresed and would hang aroud with the wrong group of people, she got into drugs and stuff like that and from then on the whole world revolved around her not me about to go into school and learn.
Every night i would go to bed Myself and with no stories being read to me or no one saying good night, it was all screaming at people and people looking for my sister.
A year passed and we find out that my older sister had Committed suicide and at this time i was ment to be starting school but no i had to wait to start school.
i still dream of her today and what she would be like, whether she would be like she was back then or would she have changed.

Now you know my story and acknowledge it next time you go to say"aww tjhod get better at english and grammar." or something like that.

Thx, tjhod7
Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

made this because someone pushed me over the edge again