Staff Apply Horny_Penguin

Name:Joel Granlund

In-game Name:Horny_Penguin soon Granlunda

Gender (Boy or Girl):Boy

What country and timezone do you live in?:5 hours after USA

How many hours a week do you play?:Always except when i'm in school.

How long have you been playing GLDesert?: 3 to 4 years.

Have you ever been banned from GLD, and if so, for what reason(s)?: No, i have never been warned.

Skype Name?: joel.granlund

Is English your first language?:Second language

Do you speak any languages other than English?: Swedish.

What are they, if any?:Swedish and English.

PART 2

Why do you want to be a staff member?:To help people who are lost. I found myself lost several times with no help. I want to help those players who are lost. I can help experiansed players as well. And see that no one brakes any rules.

What is the biggest problem you see on GLD right now?: The lack of players. GLD was much more popular a few years ago. I want to help with that as well.
    How would you fix it?:

What is your favourite thing to do on GLD- the thing you do whenever you have some spare time that never gets boring?: Building new stuff in my base such as hotels.

Do you have pride in yourself and what you do? Explain why: Well my dad died recently, not since that happened. I feel like i wasn't there for him.

Staff Trials are currently a month long. How long do you think they should be, and why?: I think they should be permanent. And if i am a good mod i get to keep it. Otherwise i lose it.

Pretend that you are describing Minecraft and the role of a staff member using their powers to enforce the rules on GLD to an uneducated 18th century peasant as a story. What do you say? Feel free to use fantastical terms as necessary: Minecraft is a fantasy based game where you are free to do whatever you want to do. You can build houses or fight monsters. There are things called *Servers* where you can play Minecraft with other persons and you can have fun together. There are staff member, they are like Bosses. They help the other players and try to improve the server as much as possible.

What are your ambitions when it comes to being a staff member? Helping players and play as usual. I want to help the server with my experiense as a long time player.

Where do you see yourself being in six months time? Playing like now, being a staff member on GLD maybe

ABOVE is the template to submit an application to be considered as a TRIAL.

BTW i do not want to be a Developer, i applied for Mod

Thread Information