Thread: What happened?

L33T H4X0Rzz Ancient Sage

What happened?

Before GLD 3.0 came out, there were lots of great ideas at https://github.com/GLServers/GLD/issues.
    However, since GLD 3.0 was launched, some of the most exciting and unique aspects were completely forgotten.
    I would like to see some of these aspects added in, and I think that they could make GLD great again.
    Additionally, I've noticed that the nexus, which was supposed to reset every two weeks, has not reset in several months. The nexus in particular has been forgotten. (Bloodmoon, boss at the end of every two weeks, mythic mobs)

Additionally, I think that GLD is going about making donors less OP the wrong way. Right now, donators do not have much of an advantage over new players, and a lot of previous donators are mad about that. Instead of removing the advantage, GLD should make that gap easier to close. For example, give nomad+ /fly and give wanderers the ability to vote, and upon voting, each site gets the wanderer 1 hour of /fly. GLD wins here because new players vote, old players are happy, and nobody loses. Public grinders (such as the one I made) help to level the fields not by weakening donators (where everyone loses), but by strengthening the new players (where everyone wins). Everyone says their favorite part about GLD 1.0 was being so OP, so let them. Just make sure everyone can be OP, not just donators.
    Last edited by jnmcd; 01-24-2016 at 05:02 AM.
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/bAyEOIi.png[/IMG]
    [img]http://gld.bz/s/jnmcd[/img]

***** Ancient Sage
    Blog Entries
    I actually forgot about that, but I also like your fly for vote idea. I'm willing to make changes to the server if Xenu and Joan are fine with it since they spearheaded the whole project; I wouldn't want to step on toes.

Don't virtually step on toes plz you may hurt someone and we don't want that now, do we?

What happened was most of the friendly, enjoyable, and creative players left and a lot of the bland and ignorant assholes rose higher and higher They also banned lots of people without reason and refuse to give an answer as to why they did so

Enjoy your server!

Quote Originally Posted by ryandouglas6 View Post
    What happened was most of the friendly, enjoyable, and creative players left and a lot of the bland and ignorant assholes rose higher and higher They also banned lots of people without reason and refuse to give an answer as to why they did so

Enjoy your server!
    ring ring pussy its ur mummy on the phone

Thread Information