Name:

In-game Name: Yendis_

Gender (Boy or Girl): Boy

What country and timezone do you live in?: Australia / AEST

How many hours a week do you play?: 2 hours a week

How long have you been playing GLDesert?: GLD 2.0 (about 1.5 years)

Have you ever been banned from GLD, and if so, for what reason(s)?: No

Skype Name?: Hobbitarcher/yendis

Is English your first language?: Yes

Do you speak any languages other than English?: nope

What are they, if any?:

PART 2

Why do you want to be a staff member?: Because i believe i can help the community whenever there are not many admins on the server when it is peaktime in australia

What is the biggest problem you see on GLD right now?: Population

How would you fix it?: Invite more of my friends and represent the server positively

What is your favourite thing to do on GLD- the thing you do whenever you have some spare time that never gets boring?: I like to build houses and raid/defend my town in wartime

Do you have pride in yourself and what you do? Explain why: I like to put effort into the things i do and pride myself on commitment to things

Staff Trials are currently a month long. How long do you think they should be, and why?: this is a good amount

Pretend that you are describing Minecraft and the role of a staff member using their powers to enforce the rules on GLD to an uneducated 18th century peasant as a story. What do you say? Feel free to use fantastical terms as necessary: magic box has block game and block game need people to run the place they play on so place have no bad people.

What are your ambitions when it comes to being a staff member? helping the community

Where do you see yourself being in six months time? a respected moderator on the server known for doing the right thing