EDBM14's (euanmack69) Staff Aplication

Name: Euan

In-game Name: EDBM14 (used to be euanmack69, Nickname is EuanM)

Gender (Boy or Girl): Boy

What country and timezone do you live in?: Canada, EST

How many hours a week do you play?: 20-30

How long have you been playing GLDesert?: For around 2 or 3 years

Have you ever been banned from GLD, and if so, for what reason(s)?: I was when i was younger, i cant remember why but i think all bans were waved off because of unfair reasons

Skype Name?: euanmack14

Is English your first language?: Yes

Do you speak any languages other than English?: Yes

What are they, if any?: French (A little bit)

Why do you want to be a staff member?: Because i have seen people on the server who do not know what to do or need help with the commands and i love helping them, it brings warmth to my heart. I think that i will bring a lot of new ideas and ways to attract users to the server. I think that if i am accepted as a trial Enforcer i will be one of the most valuable members of the team.

What is the biggest problem you see on GLD right now?: The lack of users, over time i have seen less and less users online but i have many good and fresh ideas to bring people back to the server

How would you fix it?: I have a friend with a Minecraft channel and he has agreed to shout out the server in his vids if i am accepted

What is your favourite thing to do on GLD- the thing you do whenever you have some spare time that never gets boring?: I love to PvP, i think that facing different opponents with different play styles helps expand my PvP skills.

Do you have pride in yourself and what you do? Explain why: Yes, people around me say that i spend to many hours playing Minecraft but i love it and will never stop playing, GLD has provided hundreds of hours of fun to me.

Staff Trials are currently a month long. How long do you think they should be, and why?: I think that this is a good length because it rats out any non serious applicants

Pretend that you are describing Minecraft and the role of a staff member using their powers to enforce the rules on GLD to an uneducated 18th century peasant as a story. What do you say?
    Feel free to use fantastical terms as necessary: Imagine in a castle there are all the regular workers and there are the kings men who enforce the rules, these are the staff members on GLD they use their powers to make sure that the kingdom runs well but they ensure that they do not overstep their jurisdiction

What are your ambitions when it comes to being a staff member? I have a lot of skills when i comes to managing a heated situation, i have learned from many seminars that i have attended. i work in school with the school social worker and studying the students behaviours. i am very patient because my brother has anger management and i have learned how to make sure that i dont overreact about what he is doing. this helps me in situations where people may not agree with my decisions

Where do you see yourself being in six months time? I think that i will be even more active then i am now, and i will be helping any new or old player why might not know where to go or what to do. Beside my name will be "Enforcer" and everyone will know me by name.

Thanks for considering my Application
    -EDBM14
    EuanM Captain

Administrator Ancient Sage
    Great app and Good Luck!
    Powermod Nonojang

Thread Information