Thread: What's up

What's up

Hey it's me killer_elmo911.. I recently had the urge to play on mc after quitting for about a year, and I have been thinking about going onto GLD/Legacy. No one was on and I really want to know the status of the server currently. Also if it is even worth actually playing on. Any other plans for the future of the server?
    - killer_elmo911, or (Clerk)

As of now GLD Legacy is no longer, but as for GLD there has been a major drop of players in the past few months. Hopefully numbers for GLD will start to pick up again soon but as of now only a few players actively play on the server, but other than that there has been little activity on the server, which I really think is just a lack of a solid community.
    Last edited by _Cronus_; 06-30-2016 at 02:42 PM.

Administrator Ancient Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by _Cronus_ View Post
    As of now GLD Legacy is no longer, but as for GLD there has been a major drop of players in the past few months. Hopefully numbers for GLD will start to pick up again soon but as of now only a few players actively play on the server, but other than that there has been little activity on the server, which I really think is just a lack of a solid community.
    Well we have a community, its just a matter of mobilizing them and getting them to come on and play. And if people have changes that would bring them back feel free to list it.
    Powermod Nonojang

Thread Information