Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Administrator Ancient Sage

Operation Revival

How long will GLD be around?

"for as long as I'm alive" - Joannou1

Operation Revival

There are players still around who seem to want to bring GLD back, if you are one of those people, apply for staff. Everyone is more than welcome to apply and help revive GLD.
    If you have ideas of how to improve the server feel free to bring them up in your app as well as leave them in this thread. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to message me
    or leave them below.

Thank you,
    ~GLD Staff Team
    Powermod Nonojang

Camel Master Desert Sage
    Nono, it's been a long time since I seriously played Gld, but I'm afraid it's died too much. The most players I've seen on since I left has been 5
    [SIZE=5][COLOR="#40E0D0"]The End is coming brace yourselfs people cause it won't be pretty![/COLOR][/SIZE]

Administrator Ancient Sage
    Yup, we have very few active players, but If there are still people around that want to change GLD for the better, they have an opportunity to get involved.
    Powermod Nonojang

It's been a ridiculous amount of time since I've played GLD, like years, but I'd first think about cleaning up the website. There is a lot of outdated clutter on the website, dating back months, if not years. To a new player who wishes to check out the server, this makes it seem as if they either have the wrong website, or the server is dead. Following that, fixing minor issues such as The /warp market saying its out of money. After that, I'd say start advertising again on Planet Minecraft and other websites that are frequently visited.
    Last edited by whiteoak123; 07-17-2016 at 11:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteoak123 View Post
    It's been a ridiculous amount of time since I've played GLD, like years, but I'd first think about cleaning up the website. There is a lot of outdated clutter on the website, dating back months, if not years. To a new player who wishes to check out the server, this makes it seem as if they either have the wrong website, or the server is dead. Following that, fixing minor issues such as The /warp market saying its out of money. After that, I'd say start advertising again on Planet Minecraft and other websites that are frequently visited.
    I agree, the little things can make a major difference, things such as a cleaner more updated website to things like a better /warp market. I'm sure we would all be amazed at the difference the little things would make. I feel that we need to do things a step at a time, starting with the little things and working our way up to the bigger picture.
    Last edited by _Cronus_; 07-17-2016 at 07:58 PM.

Yeah, the little things matter. Even for those who aren't staff, giving ideas here could help. The staff doesn't see everything.

Sand Lover Nomad
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteoak123 View Post
    I agree, I think someone should set up a donation link for the purpose of advertisement, I'd give a good 20-30$.

To be perfectly honest, this is mainly one thing that I would hate to see vanish for good.
    It brings back memories seeing the Great Light Desert.

Sand Lover Nomad
    Operation revival should start with removing Wayfaringnomad from staff and giving me a staff position, preferably one that you know I am qualified for. Seriously it kills me seeing all of these things I can fix, while I watch others capable of doing so, do nothing!

It can only be Elsewb... Nomad
    Like we would ever do that...
    [img]http://gld.bz/s/Myst_Hawk[/img]
    http://prntscr.com/7x93h6
    http://prntscr.com/7x95b1

Thread Information