_Cronus_'s GLD staff app

Name: Garrett Page

In-game Name: _Cronus_

Gender (Boy or Girl): Boy

What country and timezone do you live in?: United States, Central timezone

How many hours a week do you play?: I can play anywhere from 2 to 4 hours a week if not more, with the exception of school, holidays, vacations, etc...

How long have you been playing GLDesert?: If I'm not wrong I believe since 2012

Have you ever been banned from GLD, and if so, for what reason(s)?: Yes, I was banned on an alt of mine for protecting a friends chest, Which I gladly admit was stupid on my part.

Skype Name?: elmerfude or _Cronus_

Is English your first language?: Yes

Do you speak any languages other than English?: Not fluently

What are they, if any?: A little Spanish.

PART 2

Why do you want to be a staff member?:I would like to become a Trial Enforcer as well as part of the GLD staff team for many different reasons. One of the main reasons being I would love to see the server retake it's rightful place and make a comeback. I'm sick and tired of everyone complaining about how empty the server is and how nobody comes on anymore or even that the server is dead. People are free to speak their minds but I want to be one of the people who proves them wrong and is willing to take action to help GLD back on it's feet, we can show people that GLD is not dying or dead but far from it. Alongside many other reasons that I would like to become staff is when the server DOES make a comeback, I want to be able to be there and help players with any problems that they may have and ensure that all players can have a great time on the server without the disruption of anything that may lower the quality of their gameplay while on the server. I know that when first becoming staff there is much you can accomplish, but my main priority will be to help GLD in anyway possible.

What is the biggest problem you see on GLD right now?: The biggest problem that I see on GLD right now is the number of players, I see this issue as nothing but an obstacle that we need to overcome. If players take action I'm sure GLD can gain it's numbers back, but to be able to do so we have to take action to be able to accomplish that. Many people don't realize how great of potential that GLD has and with this potential I believe many things can be accomplished and GLD can make it's comeback.

How would you fix it?:I would help fix this issue by being one of the players who actually take action to fix this issue, I feel that many people love to talk about this issue and how to fix it, but I want to be able to be one of the few who actually make something happen in seeing that this issue is resolved. Many people can address all of the server's problems but few people can say that they are going to do something about it.

What is your favourite thing to do on GLD- the thing you do whenever you have some spare time that never gets boring?: I love to be able to work on my town and invite people to take part in it

Do you have pride in yourself and what you do? Explain why: Yes, I take pride in myself and what I do, I feel that when you take pride in yourself and what you do you can better accomplish a goal you are working towards, for example if you take pride in creating a work of art vs not taking pride in it, which will produce a better result?

Staff Trials are currently a month long. How long do you think they should be, and why?: I feel that a month is perfect time for deciding if that player is ready to take on that role in the server.

Pretend that you are describing Minecraft and the role of a staff member using their powers to enforce the rules on GLD to an uneducated 18th century peasant as a story. What do you say? Feel free to use fantastical terms as necessary: The who shalt not obey the commands of the supreme staff shall pay the consequence, and those who shalt not show enjoyment of the GLD shall be laughed upon for eternity.

What are your ambitions when it comes to being a staff member? My ambitions when it comes to being staff can be making sure disputes are dealt with and working with the other staff members and taking their advice. I also would like to be able to assist any and all players with the problems they may encounter, Though some people may be difficult to deal with I realize that they want to enjoy the server just as everyone else and they are worth trying to help.

Where do you see yourself being in six months time? I hope to see myself being successful in 6 months and hopefully part of the GLD staff team

Other: Just thought I should keep it short and simple and address the issues at hand.
    Last edited by _Cronus_; 07-18-2016 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Revision

Administrator Ancient Sage
    Thank you for your app! Check back on Wednesday!
    Powermod Nonojang

Administrator Ancient Sage
    Your app has been accepted! Welcome to the team!
    Powermod Nonojang

Thanks for the feedback!

Thread Information