DarkMiner's Staff Application

Name: Danny

In-game Name: DarkMiner129

Gender (Boy or Girl): Boy

What country and timezone do you live in?: USA. EST

How many hours a week do you play?: During the summer, 15. School, 3

How long have you been playing GLDesert?: Since GLD 1

Have you ever been banned from GLD, and if so, for what reason(s)?: Nope.

Skype Name?: DannyMatter

Is English your first language?: Yes

Do you speak any languages other than English?: Not fluently.

What are they, if any?:

PART 2

Why do you want to be a staff member?: I want to help revive my favorite survival server.

What is the biggest problem you see on GLD right now?: Lack of people.

How would you fix it?: As staff, I would host events to bring people back to the server.

What is your favourite thing to do on GLD- the thing you do whenever you have some spare time that never gets boring?: Doing /rp and exploring, looking for houses and temples etc.

Do you have pride in yourself and what you do? Explain why: Yes. I see myself as a good Minecrafter, and one of the most efficient miners out there. I have died in the nether once, and see myself as a good explorer(the stupid arrow missed the ghast and hit a pigman).

Staff Trials are currently a month long. How long do you think they should be, and why?: 1 month is a great time limit. It lets the real staff view the trial, and stops a troll from doing too much damage.

Pretend that you are describing Minecraft and the role of a staff member using their powers to enforce the rules on GLD to an uneducated 18th century peasant as a story. What do you say? Feel free to use fantastical terms as necessary: Picture Minecraft is the real world. A staff member is a messenger from the god's. They are suppose to keep the order, and in return are given spectacular powers.

What are your ambitions when it comes to being a staff member? To revive this server and stop trolls from ruining it.

Where do you see yourself being in six months time? Back in School, and hopefully as a regular staff on GLD

Administrator Ancient Sage
    Thank you for your app! Check back on Wednesday!
    Powermod Nonojang

Administrator Ancient Sage
    Your app has been accepted! Welcome to the team!
    Powermod Nonojang

Thread Information