Previous Donator and Returning Player

Hello all,

Over the past week or so I have begun playing on the server again for the first time since about 2013/2014 and a lot has changed since then.
    I was just wondering if anyone could bring me up to speed on the new ranks and how they compare to the old ones, specifically how Nomad, my new rank, compares to Exiled, my previous one.
    In addition to this, I was informed that for some reason my nickname is incorrect as it should have <seer> before it, but this is likely due to me having Moderator rank upon joining again recently and then having it removed sometime within the last day or two. Also my MC username has changed from Super_Skeleton to Yappa, just in case that is needed for anything, and I would be more than happy to help in any way I can with Operation Revival.

Thanks,

Yappa

Administrator Ancient Sage
    There have been a few issues with pex which caused your automatic promotion to Moderator and the removal of <seer> from your name, but we are working on fixing all the ranks.
    For a list of all the perms that nomad has, feel free to check out all the ranks here
    Powermod Nonojang

Alright thanks for your help

Thread Information