Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

I'm Armel MacDonald, 15 years old
    I started playing Great Light Desert about 1-2 months ago so far its my favourite server I've EVER played on it is soooooooooooo much fun if I'm not on Gld then I'm trying to sort out something ony server or im asleep thanks Joan for making such a AMAZING server. Hit me up if you see me on the server my ingame name is: zFaze_ with a rainbow Carrot prefix and pink name enjoy the amazing server that Joan has brought into this world.
    ~ Armel MacDonald

Hey everybody! I am Erik a.k.a. gotharer, and I am 18 years old. I am a member of the town of 3rd Butler. I think of myself as the leader, but don't let the others know! I started playing on the GLD server about a month ago, and since then I have fallen in love with it. Joannou has truly created a masterpiece here! I hope to see all of you in-game, and look forward to some pitted duels. Fear the might of 3rd Butler!

hello! my name is ben and i'm a student at the university of michigan. i'm 18 and have been playing minecraft for about 5 months now, with the last month or so on GLD. my in game name is Azreal73, and i'm one of the founders of a small town called 3rd butler (gotharer is technically the mayor, but screw him XD)

Hey there now... no need to get all jealous. Just don't punch me or the Cookie Monster is going to have to send his wolves after you!

Well, i'm Zack (nobody1313) and i'm 14. I've been playing minecraft for a little less than a year, but i've been obsessed wiht it (videos and such) for about 2 years. I love this server as my PvP server, it's really fun, and I love the challenge in finding food and wood. It's great in so many aspects, and there isn't a better server for many things. In my spare time, i like to read, watch TV, play Wii with my younger brother, and play minecraft. I hope that this server gets to the top of minecraftservers.net, because most of the servers there don't deserve their place. Hope to play on this server much more!

Grain Of Sand
    My name is Mac i'm 17 and I play as R3D_Dragoon. I've been playing MC for a few months. My brother found this server and I started playing. we made a town "WestwardHo" and it was pretty big for how recent it was created. But when we decided it was time for a move we left it in shaky hands and it got blown to shit which is bogus. We own a new town now called L0st and we have made it better than the first. See you all out in the GLD.
    Last edited by R3d_Dragoon; 02-07-2012 at 05:50 PM.
    -R3D_Dragoon :]

"people shouldn't be afraid of their Governments, Governments should be afraid of their people."

Im Josh a 21 year old college student and Ive been playing minecraft on and off for a little over a year. I used to play on another successful server called Monstercraft, but the admin was such a complete jerk that I decided to leave and find a better one... and I did Great Light is way better than that other one and the staff are really chill people. Im in the town of Eternal and have been ever since I logged in and 5 seconds later got invited by my buddy Robmazz :P I really like the town. If you ever want to visit my shop the coordinates are

X-534
    Y-63
    Z-1478

or just teleport to me if I am online. we sell super cheap netherwart blaze rods and other things with a special shop for license holders only on the 4rth floor that you have to message me to open for you. We also carry tons of general goods building materials, Silk-Touched raw ores food and a lot more.

I look forward to staying on this server for a long time pleased to meet you all.
    Last edited by chaoscontrot; 03-02-2012 at 11:41 AM.

Sup Brah

My name is Tevo, and I'm a ninja at heart. All my life I've wanted to be a walrus.
    So then, I divided by the square root of a carrot and shit happened. Don't ask.
    My ingame name is TevoKJ, and I have no level....I think I've been on almost two weeks, but I love this server and I have a friend too. His name is Jerry. But people call him Oscar. No-one knows why, we just keep hope for him.

Hi. Im Jake AKA Jakefire88
    Im 14 Years old, so Im the youngest poster on this forum :P
    I live in North New Jersey, AWAY from the Jersey Shore!
    I am from england, so i speak in a british accent (appearantly thats funny)
    I have played MC since indev, so over a year.
    I have played GLD for about 1 and 1/2 months, im an exiled mind you.
    I am a Sexbot in the town Huddersfield

So yeah, go Yankees

Hello people. Somedude76 is both my forum username and my minecraft name. I am just some 35yr old dude playing from Washington state in the good ol' US of A. I've been playing MC for 6 months probably. I have hosted a server for family and friends with several mods. My favorite mod to date has been IndustrialCraft2.

Lately I've had the urge to play on a -no holds barred- server with PVP and griefing. In my search I came upon this server and I'm going to give it a shot. I've only just gotten started. I hope it turns out to be fun.

When I'm not playing MC or other games I'm usually playing Eve Online. I have been playing that game since June of 04'.

Anyhow, watch out if you see me. I'll soon be looking for my first kill.

Thread Information