Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Introductions

Well i'm Aaron Dauer (deafault1752)
    Not quite the youngest Jakefire88! I'm also 14.
    I've been play Minecraft for a SHORT while, 3 weeks?
    First time i got it, i went straight to Minecraftservers.net to find myself a server to play on. I was hooked to find a nice desert survial. I looked up "Desert" in the search bar and found GL Desert. Easily, this is the best server i've ever played and ever will play. I'm still playing, and i have no intentions to stop. I've donated what i could, VIP, to you guys. You're the best!

Hello everyone,

I probably should have posted this sooner. But here goes.

My name is Ryan. Im a 26 yr old college graduate. I graduated from Tarleton State University in Stephenville,TX. My degree is in Industrial Technology with an emphasis on computer aided drafting/ computer aided manufacturing. I currently reside in Granbury, TX. I have a concealed handgun license that came from my love of guns and my upbringing around them. I currently work at a grocery store called Kroger, due to the horrible job market right now. I have been with the company for exactly 4 years today.

My hobbies include, gun collecting and repair, target shooting, minecraft, video games, drafting, and working on cars.

If you need anything hit me up, Im on pretty often: IGN is rw551271

Thanks for reading,

Ryan

P.S. The server is really nice, makes for months of entertainment.
    Last edited by rw551271; 04-19-2012 at 06:47 PM.

Well.. I live in small town Louisiana. Currently a student at the age of 17. Hoping to become a gunsmith and own my own stores(Yes I already have guns). My hobbies include guns, minecraft and xbox usually. I was a Head forum moderator for a site I used to work for which had about 200,000 members. Loved the community.. but things changed. In my spare time now I find myself on photoshop trying to improve my GFX skils.

Things I Love:
    Confederate Flag (My Heritage! Get over it!)
    Guns
    Dip
    Minecraft when I dont lag!!
    GFX

That about sums it up! If you have any questions or want a signature just PM me!

PS Your hobbies sound like rw551271! My love of guns keeps me in the poor house
    Last edited by Karzil; 04-19-2012 at 07:33 PM.

Co-Owner Of The GLD Ancient Sage
    Привет, большинство из вас знают меня как кельтских террора совладельцем сервера и хорошего друга каждый и не иначе я ненавижу этого парня, как некоторые из вас знают, что я русский, который застрял в Америке около 1-2 лет я люблю покупать оружие и стрелять польский народ и просто весело и двое надо мной лежат чертовски лежал кусками дерьма идти умирают сигареты не ударил меня в игре, я свяжусь с Вами, если вы мне нужны некоторые вещи и, как всегда ебут американскому народу

If you can't read it with out google translate you are not worth my time so fuck off and L2 Russian

Desert Forum Sage OMGaPinkTurtle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KelticTerror1488 View Post
    Привет, большинство из вас знают меня как кельтских террора совладельцем сервера и хорошего друга каждый и не иначе я ненавижу этого парня, как некоторые из вас знают, что я русский, который застрял в Америке около 1-2 лет я люблю покупать оружие и стрелять польский народ и просто весело и двое надо мной лежат чертовски лежал кусками дерьма идти умирают сигареты не ударил меня в игре, я свяжусь с Вами, если вы мне нужны некоторые вещи и, как всегда ебут американскому народу
    Hi, most of you know me as a co-owner of the server Keltic terror and a good friend of everyone but not elsewb, I hate that guy as some of you know that I am a Russian, who was stuck in America for about 1-2 years I love to buy weapons and shoot the Polish people, and just plain have fun and the two above me are fucking lying pieces of ***************** do not hit me in the game, I will contact you if I need some thing from and, as always, fuck the American people.

da fuq
    [Rage:Animosity][DarkLord]

That's why I told you not to translate it translators fuck up the grammar

ps I fixed it for you

psssssssss Still stuck in america

Desert Forum Sage OMGaPinkTurtle's Avatar
    That's why I told you not to translate it translators fuck up the grammar
    ps I fixed it for you
    psssssssss Still stuck in america
    LAWL, It must suck being stuck in the greatest COUNTRY EVER FOUNDED.
    [Rage:Animosity][DarkLord]

Thread Information