Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by msg150164 View Post
    -Ign: msg150163
    -Reason for joining (Can be one of the 3 above or can be your own): Even though I'm a donator I do have semi valuable loot at my town plot (so I don't feel like I'm abusing personally) so I would like to have protection grom any bombers and I'm a good bomber with egg capture and a creeper farm I can quickly acquire eggs.
    -Hours of gld time a day: Any where between 2-5 (I'm currently banned going to buy an unban package
    -Any other info: Nope
    -Loyalty (Will you stay for a long time, or will you be a fucking town jumper?. If you choose to stay but end up ditching towns I won't be so happy about dealing with you in the future. Preashe note: I'll still accept if you say no.) Probally not on the server I've only been in 4 towns a noob town when the server first started up then the TacoTown remake (my town from the old server) Roman Empire the town where my irl friend was assistant and as of now TheFallen where I am assitant
    Accepted! Duke_of_nukes if currently inactive, but I would be happy to invite you later. Also the town has changed a bit.
    -I was assistant till I forgot to pay my taxes (automated) 'cause I spent all my money on a brewing license, so I am back in the town, which I was invited by iam2k10, apprently Duke is still offline, I will try to contact him via skype
    They see me coming, I be [COLOR="#FF0000"]slaying/COLOR]

*DarkSlayer09 revives post from the dead
    Bump! :P
    Anyway if anyone wants to buy Nukesville it's a 70x60 obby town, post ur offers
    They see me coming, I be [COLOR="#FF0000"]slaying/COLOR]

Thread Information