Desert Forum Sage Duke_of_Nukes's Avatar

The nation of Nukesvilles!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Herro the nation of Nukesville is recruiting! Any well-protected town made of obsidian shall be accepted (Except for Bluebazaar and skybridge, which are in our nation. Not made of obsidian but are awesome-looking towns). Our goal here is to make a collection of towns that will support each other for the life of the desert, or until the nation disbands. Not interested in this nation, then I recommend Premise, which includes the very nukesvillian town TROY.

But why the name Nukesville, you ask? Well, it begins with my second town, which of course was called Nukesville (I hear a long story coming up). *AHEM*

After the bombing of crypt (Silver Twins I'm looking at you), an obsidian box with little or no protection inside, to bits, my friends and I harvested the obsidian and transferred it to nukesville, which was about 500m to 1km away, not very far. I then proceeded to make new obsidian houses, which would protect against the fate of my former multi-million lightstone town. The next wartime, and the first time my town got attacked, 3 guys found my town and tried to bomb it. 3 friends and I managed to get rid of them, and the only damage my town took was 3 damaged houses, all of them not made of obsidian (You know who you are, attackers, and as I recall, you only killed us because one of you had some good sword and kept tp'ing your friends back after we killed them, I forget). Well it was a good thing I learned my lesson from crypt, or Nukesville might not be here today.

So now here I am, proud owner of the most protected town in GLD, asking for us obby-towns to band together for our assured survival. If you have an obby-town and would like to join, please post below. No template must be followed, but you have to make clear these 2 things:

-How you'll help us
    -Why you want to join

Sorry if this post was a little long, but y'know, the story made up half the text in this thread.

Desert Drama Queen Ancient SageDesert Sage
    lol, if my town of 104 was still around and i never joined mango i would probs join

It can only be Elsewb...
    Blog Entries
    Very Nice Duke Very Nice

Thread Information