Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I don't see the big deal in it pascal since only donors can make shops. And since vip level and up all have lwc access they can already lock chests. If they are then making sign shops on top of it just to protect their chest its extra useless work.

Am I missing something here?

i dont see how it matters whether they are locking their chests normally or locking them as shops, as long as they are only using is for THEIR purposes its fine.

I am not a donor, and I can make a shop ....

I have a idea it's not really a rule but u know how players will stay in a pvp safe zone and go and go back in forth hitting the other players in the pvp zone and then runing back to the pvp safe zone? Well I have a idea to stop that, the idea is if they are hit while in the pvp zone they can still be hit while in the the pvp safe zone so they won't be protected from being hit in the safe zone. What do u think of my idea?

You're a mod, you have mod powers Pascalsk.

@Evanmot2: So you want to... make it so pvp safe zones aren't pvp safe zones?

I do get your point- the whole border kiting killing thing? We have rules against that. It's just difficult to enforce or really do anything against.

Blog Entries
    I am now making it Unlawful to scam people on the GLD in any way, shape or form.
    Violating this rule will result in temp ban / demotion, followed by more serious punishments if there are repeat offenders.

Want to test this signature out? I made it! Unique to GLD.
    It will automatically update when we make changes to it!

Add this to your sig:
    [ img]http://gld.bz/s/myusername[/img ]
    (Replace myusername with your username, and remove spaces in the [img ] tags!)

Feel free to use it anywhere else you may have a forum account!

Kerrus, I could make shops before I was a moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by chaoscontrot View Post
    Oh yeah and about spawn killing, to be honest I think that *scamming* in general is more of a problem than being killed when you are close to spawn. I cant tell you how many times Ive seen someone in chat spamming TELEPORT TO ME FOR FREE DIAMONDS! and then as soon as you tp, he is waiting to kill you with his friend.

In fact that happened to me just yesterday, a guy named pascal-something wanted to purchase gold blocks from me so i teleported to him. He took a while to find what he needed (armor, a sword to attack me with, maybe some food or potions idk) and then he asked me some questions and while i was typing started swinging at me! Haha but I kicked his ass and his little scam-buddy fullspeed too. I told my townmates and they teleported to me to see how he was scamming people and somehow 5 people ended up outside of his house and he promised me not to scam again if we didnt blow his house during war. I agreed.

The next day he was scamming again. I hate people who just lie and cheat people like that. Next war hes going down lol but ANYWAYS all Im trying to say is scamming is a massive problem and frankly should be against the rules.

Spawn killing (as in pvping near spawn) can sometimes be just how you are forces to pvp, because for some weird reason everyone likes to gather around right near the edge of the safe zone waiting for an easy target (for shame!) Sometimes I have to just stand on a high block in in the dangerous area jsut to draw them out of hiding in the safe-zone like chickens. I mean if you are going to pvp, then pvp! But if you are going to hide in the safe zone waiting for someone to step 1 block into pvp to swing your sword at them and then finish with flint n steel(like ive seen many jerks do to people) then maybe they shouldn't be on a pvp server. I mean, really? Pvp shouldn't be a hiding game.
    wow that is great a mod trynna spawn kill u

Question/suggestion

was hanging out on the border of a non pvp town, and the owner comes over and tries to hit me, and im like lul bro theres no pvp in ur town. so he turns it on, and i was fairly surprised and lost, not that I had anything to compete, he had full diamond etc i was just exploring with some basic stuff. I do not know if this is a rule, and have not seen it anywhere, but there should be a delay, or warning to players inside a non-pvp zone if the zone is changing type. I could see this being abused. btw it was some guy named heartless, makes sense eh :P

Quote Originally Posted by macarthur1123 View Post
    was hanging out on the border of a non pvp town, and the owner comes over and tries to hit me, and im like lul bro theres no pvp in ur town. so he turns it on, and i was fairly surprised and lost, not that I had anything to compete, he had full diamond etc i was just exploring with some basic stuff. I do not know if this is a rule, and have not seen it anywhere, but there should be a delay, or warning to players inside a non-pvp zone if the zone is changing type. I could see this being abused. btw it was some guy named heartless, makes sense eh :P
    There is no rule against this nor should their me imo. If you are in someone elses town technically its their territory and therfore you shouldn't feel "safe" they can be as nice or rude as they want its up to them. again imo

Thread Information