Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: pvp

Desert Drama Queen Ancient Sage

pvp

See, I feel like pvp isn't as intense or as fun as it used to be, for there is almost no way to get protIV armour or titan swords anymore. Anvils allow quicker access to such weapons and armour, but seeing as those are banned could there possibly be another way to combine items? Even if you had to donate to use a perk like that. Another thing possibly is to create some sort of creative pvp perhaps? This way people like myself could pvp like the good old days. I would also like to add do to such a low amount of spawners available I don't see the server being able to get flooded with op stuff again, and those long everlasting fights made the server ten times more fun for myself and other players!

Thanks for giving this a look-see
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]
    [SIZE=6][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Great Light Desert, The Best Towny Experience[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

yah if people were allowed to use anvils to combine their enchanted book from dungeons and whatnot then more people would pvp and it would be more exciting. It's the only way to get pvp back to what it used to be.
    Ready To Rave?

Administrator Ancient Sage
    agreed pvp is getting boring
    Powermod Nonojang

Quote Originally Posted by nonojang View Post
    agreed pvp is getting boring
    yah joannou should allow people to use anvils, I mean seriouly, if people wanna dup. they can just get banned. idk even how to dup
    Ready To Rave?

Administrator Ancient Sage
    neither do I, it may not be easy to tell if people dupe, allowing them to dupe un-noticed, making pvp not fun, without anvils though people must now use a hacked client to dupe and is easier to detect
    Powermod Nonojang

even if they choose to dupe if people are allowed to use the anvils, then they can make their weapons and armor and gear much more advanced and pvp will have people really passionately fighting for their lives.
    Ready To Rave?

Dune Wanderer Ancient Sage Brendanx3's Avatar
    Yeah having a creative pvp world would be fun, and we can have pvp tournaments there.

Honorary Forum Member Desert Sage
    I got me self a few Titan swords

Quote Originally Posted by RaveRaptor125039 View Post
    even if they choose to dupe if people are allowed to use the anvils, then they can make their weapons and armor and gear much more advanced and pvp will have people really passionately fighting for their lives.
    Ok lets let people dupe hundreds of sets of PROT IV and sell them and ruin the economy so 6 months down the road we have to make a new server.

fine my mind is changed no anvils =L_=
    Ready To Rave?

Thread Information