Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: pvp

Administrator Ancient Sage
    that makes sense
    Powermod Nonojang

Desert Drama Queen Ancient Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by nonojang View Post
    I am actually having way much more lag on new server than the old one
    Same here Nono, I time out a lot hahaha.
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]
    [SIZE=6][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Great Light Desert, The Best Towny Experience[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by Spawned18 View Post
    Oh, I have an idea.

MULTIVERSE.

Creative PvP world, hmmmmmm.

Why not?
    YES exactly what I am saying! I mean in the last gld donators DID donate for a private world, so I mean why not a pvp world? (:
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]
    [SIZE=6][COLOR="#00FFFF"]Great Light Desert, The Best Towny Experience[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by TJ1632 View Post
    Only lag if it is all hosted on 1 server, think about it. If we have a plugin that transports players to different server with different games on it then there would be no lag. We would also need to change host (maybe). Something more prepared for those amount of people.
    Honestly that's not a bad idea, but this isn't our server, It's Joannou1's.. So I mean if he was up for a bigger kind of server like that then I think the players would love that! Although we definitely need another host, because I don't know if it's because the map is too huge, but it sure lags to much for any sort of pvp styled games.
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]

Jeremy there's no possible way to stack items on minecraft without the use of a 3rd party plugin/mod, you can't dupe with anvils if theres no stacked items. I don't see the point of banning them. yet they give us /potion which has ALREADY been abused by many, silly mistakes tbh.

Desert Drama Queen Ancient SageDesert Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by AmazeDPvE View Post
    Jeremy there's no possible way to stack items on minecraft without the use of a 3rd party plugin/mod, you can't dupe with anvils if theres no stacked items. I don't see the point of banning them. yet they give us /potion which has ALREADY been abused by many, silly mistakes tbh.
    From what I heard.. People have bought permissions to /stack.. Not sure if they still have these perms on the new server though.

Honorary Forum Member Ancient Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ1632 View Post
    Only lag if it is all hosted on 1 server, think about it. If we have a plugin that transports players to different server with different games on it then there would be no lag. We would also need to change host (maybe). Something more prepared for those amount of people.
    mc.gldesert.com perhaps?
    http://i.imgur.com/coEl70J.png

Quote Originally Posted by ryandouglas View Post
    When joan whips out the logs you know that the discussion is over.

*sighs* who knows maybe in the update they'll make a way to combine items without dupable situations.
    [FONT=Trebuchet MS]

Thread Information