Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Grand Thread Necromancer Desert Sage
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    In your closet.
    Posts
    645

    Trial enforce boss88

    Hes HORRIBLE he fucking banned me for an hour AND WARNED ME for accidently saying gay in chat ONCE.

  2. #2
    Administrator Ancient Sage
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    657
    since when did he get trial?
    Powermod Nonojang



  3. #3
    Honorary Forum Member Ancient Sage
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Nilbog
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by nonojang View Post
    since when did he get trial?
    He bought it, and no one's too happy about it. I used to like boss but anyone who BUYS trial is just asking for trouble. Really, if you believe that you are a good trial, apply for it and if other members of staff think so too you must be fit for the job. In my opinion trial shouldn't be available to anyone as "bought". You shouldn't be able to just buy your power. You need to earn it.
    http://i.imgur.com/coEl70J.png

    Quote Originally Posted by ryandouglas View Post
    When joan whips out the logs you know that the discussion is over.

  4. #4
    Enforcer Desert Sage
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    376
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by tarp000 View Post
    He bought it, and no one's too happy about it. I used to like boss but anyone who BUYS trial is just asking for trouble. Really, if you believe that you are a good trial, apply for it and if other members of staff think so too you must be fit for the job. In my opinion trial shouldn't be available to anyone as "bought". You shouldn't be able to just buy your power. You need to earn it.
    That's why it's TRIAL not FULL Enforcer, it's a trial and I don't see why people are so upset over it. Could you explain by "is just asking for trouble?

    It's a trial to show that he has power.
    [img]http://gld.bz/s/SockHeadx86[/img]
    [COLOR="#40E0D0"]"mildly demoted but possibly also retired staff member"[/COLOR]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/TlOilPO.gif[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Honorary Forum Member Ancient Sage
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Nilbog
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by SockHeadx86 View Post
    That's why it's TRIAL not FULL Enforcer, it's a trial and I don't see why people are so upset over it. Could you explain by "is just asking for trouble?

    It's a trial to show that he has power.
    asking for trouble, as in, not many people are going to support the idea. It's basically like a dictator, they haven't earned power. They took it by force(or in this case, by bribe.) And another thing, people are not only upset over that, but also by the fact that he seems to be off to a bad start already. People continue to report cases of him being abusive. So basically its not all the fact that he bought it, its the fact that he's bad at his job as an enforcer already.
    Last edited by tarp000; 10-11-2013 at 09:47 AM.
    http://i.imgur.com/coEl70J.png

    Quote Originally Posted by ryandouglas View Post
    When joan whips out the logs you know that the discussion is over.

  6. #6
    Administrator Ancient Sage
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    657
    at least he wasted his money, although I doubt he won't get it
    Powermod Nonojang



  7. #7
    The reason i love gld staff, is because they are voted. It doesn't matter if your a donator or not, it's based on your commitment to gld, and you have to actually be good at enforcing the rules. Gld gets their amazing staff through applications posted here on the forums, but if somebody buys it, it's just violating so much


    OKAT I DELETED UNCLE GRANDPA! HAPPY NOW BITCH?

  8. #8
    Sand Addict Ancient Sage
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    446
    Anyone in GLD history that's bought a staff rank has gotten massive amounts of hate. So if you do it yourself, make sure to be prepared. (I don't support random people buying staff ranks btw)

  9. #9
    Administrator Ancient Sage
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    657
    how about this, we make a tie to real life, if someone wants to be an officer of the law, do they buy it?

    NOPE

    they earn it, simple as that
    Powermod Nonojang



  10. #10
    Honorary Forum Member Ancient Sage
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Nilbog
    Posts
    561
    Quote Originally Posted by nonojang View Post
    how about this, we make a tie to real life, if someone wants to be an officer of the law, do they buy it?

    NOPE

    they earn it, simple as that
    U scrub I already made a tie to life read my previous reply
    http://i.imgur.com/coEl70J.png

    Quote Originally Posted by ryandouglas View Post
    When joan whips out the logs you know that the discussion is over.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •