Grain Of Sand Ancient Sage

Alliances - What do they really mean?

When a town joins a nation, can that town rest assured that the other towns in their nation, or the nation's allies, will not attempt to raid that town?

My town recently joined the AWOL Realm. Who are our allies? Who will help us during wartime?

What will we do when we get raided by people of our own nation?

What do alliances mean in GLD?

***** Ancient Sage
    Blog Entries
    When a town joins a nation, can that town rest assured that the other towns in their nation, or the nation's allies, will not attempt to raid that town?
    -Not at all. But there is a higher chance that you won't get raided by that town. When I was a nation owner I had the largest nation on the server. I made sure that no town in the nation attacked each other.

My town recently joined the AWOL Realm. Who are our allies? Who will help us during wartime?
    -Do /n to see which towns are in your nation. To talk to fellow town members do /nc msghere... It is really up to the other people if they want to help or not.

What will we do when we get raided by people of our own nation?
    -Well you can rebuild for one. You can also report what happened to your nations king. He can kick out towns if he wants.

What do alliances mean in GLD?
    -Everything. The larger and stronger an alliance is the more safe you will be. Make sure to only form an alliance with players that you trust.

I personally find that the term 'alliance' on GLD has got little meaning as many do not do /town here to check what nation the town is before raiding, In my time on GLD this has led to many awkward discussions, I personally value them but often people don't, for example Jeremy and ryandouglas.

Thread Information