Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: God. Damnit.

God. Damnit.

Yeah. That's right. I'm back. White text and all numbnuts. See, right now I'm at school and, not rwally mad. But There's one thing that does make my blood boil. And no it's not the Arizonian sun. It's punks. I don't mean like, 'distractingly' dyed hair and Offspring shirt punks, I mean the kids that think they run shit when my weak ass can beat them and four of their friends at once(Mainly by using their bodies as weapons). You'll get these fucking kids that walk around and start shit with some of the coolest teacher or students. Or most importantly me, I mean who in their right mind is going to fuck with the dude that will hug you to death. Seriously I almost made someone go unconcious because I was hugging them to hard. Infact at school I'm known either as "Stormageedon" "Stormy" or "Stormageedon, Dark Lord of All". Particuarly because that's how I introduce myself. BUT THEN THESE MOTHERFUCKERS COME ALONG AND THEY'LL START SHIT. I get white people, black people mexican people FUCKING PURPLE PEOPLE STARTING SHIT. So it's not exclusive to anyone, no it's exclusive to douchebags, sorry. The kind of people that wear a V-Neck seriously. Like they think it's cool. And will spray themselves with enough Axe to smoother an elephant. These people happen to be everywhere at my school. So while I'm friends with 1/4 pf the school, the rest are either freshman who don't know me or are douchebags I don't talk to. And I talk to everyone...

Now let's really get into it. Once I was wearing my tiara made of pipe cleaners, like any sensible person and we get this group, lets say 'posse' 'cause they sure would have, walk by. Now I recognize this punk and he throws out his usual insults. Now before hand this kid is the one that won't open a door for someone, isnetad will hit the window in a futile attempt to scare you because, "Hey, I'm cool, yo. #420blazinhomiey" Yeah. I've had someone tell me that before, they actually spelled out the 'homiey' part for me too. Anyway this kid is such a monumental cunt that I have a tendency to ensure everyone that Im good friends with understands to avoid him when he spews his nonsensical assholery.

And next we have those asshoels that I find unfortunatly quite frequently. The oens that won't do anything except try and put you down with the little English they know (Not implying any race, infact most of them are white, although try not to be). I tend to handle this in a more, comical manner. I'll loudly shout to their slurs of "Faggot" and "Bitch" with,"Oh thank you for noticing, but boy you're not my type." Or "Why thank you, but it's a dinner and movie first." And that usually gets the ones with a slight smidgen of intelligence to back off. Although we have the stupidly persistent ones. They'll groan on and on about something called "Scraping" and urge me to hit first. I promptly tell them to bite me and to get on the Fuck-Train to Asshole-Ville. Oh shit, bell Gtg.
    So until next time, would you all kindly go fuck yourselves. Good day.ily <3Oh and snapbacks.
    A tip
    1. Don't call a staff by their name and wait for them to respond before asking your questions
    2. Don't expect anyone to help you with anything that involves selections, if you're not there while you're asking

Guess who's back with a brand new rap.

Srsly though, highschool huh?

Sand Addict Desert Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel_brown1120 View Post
    the rest are either freshman
    Why you make fun of my people ;-;

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Feel Good View Post
    Guess who's back with a brand new rap.

Srsly though, highschool huh?
    Really u don't stop do u. You are the kind of person who Daniel is talking about.
    Just go get a life.
    "Death, it's a path we all must take to complete our lives"
    [UniCorn] Tjhod

Asshole whose opinions now mean nothing. NovaDragoon's Avatar
    This makes me glad I won't be going to High School for another 3 years...

Quote Originally Posted by wardog158 View Post
    Why you make fun of my people ;-;
    Meaning they're new and haven't meet me yet.
    A tip
    1. Don't call a staff by their name and wait for them to respond before asking your questions
    2. Don't expect anyone to help you with anything that involves selections, if you're not there while you're asking

***** Ancient Sage
    Blog Entries
    At my school it is the technology kids that cause all the trouble. My school has these cyber defense clubs and the robotics club. We have keys to get into every room, we sneak into the school at night, we even change the announcements. We run our school. The jocks ain't got nothin.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tjhod7 View Post
    Really u don't stop do u. You are the kind of person who Daniel is talking about.
    Just go get a life.
    Actually. He said "Yeah that's right I'm back" which is the beginning of one of eminems most popular songs of all time. Which starts with "Guess who's back with a brand new rap". I don't even wanna start an argument with you. You clearly won't understand me.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ1632 View Post
    At my school it is the technology kids that cause all the trouble. My school has these cyber defense clubs and the robotics club. We have keys to get into every room, we sneak into the school at night, we even change the announcements. We run our school. The jocks ain't got nothin.
    On Topic: Lmao that sounds like a school I went to. I went to two diff schools of two diff extremes. One was technological people the other was gangsters and Jersey Shore kids.
    Last edited by Feel Good; 10-16-2013 at 05:00 PM.

I'm going to use some of those comebacks.

Sand Addict Desert Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ1632 View Post
    At my school it is the technology kids that cause all the trouble
    My school its the teachers that give the students illegal drugs that cause the trouble. A teacher JUST GOT FIRED TODAY for selling a kid LSDs. Whats up with my school ;=;

Thread Information