Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: God. Damnit.

Quote Originally Posted by wardog158 View Post
    My school its the teachers that give the students illegal drugs that cause the trouble. A teacher JUST GOT FIRED TODAY for selling a kid LSDs. Whats up with my school ;=;
    Your school sounds FUCKING sweet

Enforcer Desert Sage
    Blog Entries
    My High School isn't too bad, because we have a good principal in charge so all the kids getting into illegal things get arrested. My Middle school was terrible, it was rated 2nd worst school in my province, all the teachers are corrupt. One day a teacher came to school drunk and tried to teach class, the principal's son is the biggest drug abuser around, a bunch of teachers got in trouble for sexual harassment (to female students), and a lot of them discriminate others and are racist and don't do their job right. There's much more to tell, but I don't really feel the need to go on right now.
    [img]http://gld.bz/s/SockHeadx86[/img]
    [COLOR="#40E0D0"]"mildly demoted but possibly also retired staff member"[/COLOR]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/TlOilPO.gif[/IMG]

Honorary Forum Member Ancient Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ1632 View Post
    At my school it is the technology kids that cause all the trouble. My school has these cyber defense clubs and the robotics club. We have keys to get into every room, we sneak into the school at night, we even change the announcements. We run our school. The jocks ain't got nothin.
    Hmm, maybe we go to the same school without even knowing it? I am one of the most popular people in school, and I am a fucking nerdy GEEK! Seriously, we just got these chromebooks for schoolwork, and for the first week they put up a proxy, I hacked through it and told everyone how, and then they took it down. They literally didn't even TRY to block websites because they know they run a school of nerds that will hack through it in an instant.
    http://i.imgur.com/coEl70J.png

Quote Originally Posted by ryandouglas View Post
    When joan whips out the logs you know that the discussion is over.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ1632 View Post
    At my school it is the technology kids that cause all the trouble. My school has these cyber defense clubs and the robotics club. We have keys to get into every room, we sneak into the school at night, we even change the announcements. We run our school. The jocks ain't got nothin.
    Look out,
    We got a badass over here.

It can only be Elsewb... Jedicoolguy's Avatar
    Jeez. Man, I'm glad I'm home schooled. I don't have to deal with this kind of junk.

I was singing jingle bells when i was reading this...

I go to fucking private school and i'm going to become some rich business woman lol

OKAT I DELETED UNCLE GRANDPA! HAPPY NOW BITCH?

I have to admit I was one of those guys, Although I would never act in a group when I was in high school I did used to have a tendency to start fights. By my last year I wised up a bit and only bullied the bullies (Mainly due to me dating a hot geeky girl at the time) I got in with the geeks and made them feel like gods lol moral of the story, Be the problem that fixes the problem. It gets you far .

P.s Do not do this if you are unfit or lack physical strength, you WILL get your ass kicked regularly. Hit the gym and learn how to punch, learning marshal arts and shit won't help you in a scrap you will again get your ass kicked.

Quote Originally Posted by bertno1pikey View Post
    learning marshal arts and shit won't help you in a scrap you will again get your ass kicked.
    Depends on the art though...

Dat Krav Maga, whew....

Thread Information