Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Honorary Forum Member Ancient Sage

No way to access gld

K, so you are all aware of the app Minechat. It is basically the text form of minecraft, so you can talk on servers without actually playing. Well, the thingis, when you connect to gld, you connect to the hub, with no way of accessing gld. Now I have a couple ideas we could use to help with this problem.

1. A cmd that auto-connects you to gld when you type it in chat(like maybe /gld or /connect gld
    2. An alternate domain, such as having gldesert.com connect you to the hub and gld.bz connecting you to gld.
    3. Setting up the server so that when someone says the automated message that minechat forces you to say in chat, that it connects you to gld(alternative to the command idea)
    http://i.imgur.com/coEl70J.png

Quote Originally Posted by ryandouglas View Post
    When joan whips out the logs you know that the discussion is over.

Gld.bz does connect you directly to GL.
    A tip
    1. Don't call a staff by their name and wait for them to respond before asking your questions
    2. Don't expect anyone to help you with anything that involves selections, if you're not there while you're asking

Honorary Forum Member Desert Sage
    Tarp is right. You can't access GLD on MineChat anymore, it takes you straight to the hub.

Before you challenge me about use GLD.bz I already do.
    [img]http://gld.bz/s/Nick_Tape[/img]

Desert Forum Sage Nomad DaSammyT's Avatar
    I've got the same problem I can't connect to
    Gldesert ...
    I am meant to be vet I think ;()

Desert Drama Queen Ancient Sage
    Uhh.. Daniel is right. Just set your server IP Address to gld.bz to connect straight to GLDesert and not the hub. Same applies for Minecraft on PC.

Honorary Forum Member Desert Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by nhannon9 View Post
    Uhh.. Daniel is right. Just set your server IP Address to gld.bz to connect straight to GLDesert and not the hub. Same applies for Minecraft on PC.
    Uhh Hannon is not understanding what we are trying to say. We cannot connect to GLDesert on MINECHAT. What ever IP we use it doesn't work.
    [img]http://gld.bz/s/Nick_Tape[/img]

Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Tape View Post
    Uhh Hannon is not understanding what we are trying to say. We cannot connect to GLDesert on MINECHAT. What ever IP we use it doesn't work.
    bump, this is true, both gld.bz and gldesert.com connect to the hub.

You could just stop getting on from your phone and get on when you are around a computer. Do you really need to be on all the time? When you are away from the computer look at it as a chance to take a break from minecraft, not a chance to get back onto it with your phone.

Desert Drama Queen Ancient Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick_Tape View Post
    Uhh, Nick Tape is being a complete idiot. I understood what you said, there's a reason I said "Same applies for Minecraft on PC." I use gld.bz on my Minechat with no issues whatsoever. People need to read replies, holy shit.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesfuston1 View Post
    You could just stop getting on from your phone and get on when you are around a computer. Do you really need to be on all the time? When you are away from the computer look at it as a chance to take a break from minecraft, not a chance to get back onto it with your phone.
    Lol, you posted that, and have absolutely no idea what I do. I currently have no other way to access gld, therefore I use minechat to get on sometimes. I havent been on gld from a computer for like 2 months now. It's not a matter of being online all the time, its a matter of not being able to access it at all.

Thread Information