Grand Thread Necromancer Desert Sage

Flyscooping people...

My god... this dickhead named 911boy30 fucking flyscooped loot THAT WAS PROT 4 AND FUCKING TITAN SWORD WITH OPPLES so then i start recording AND OFC HE TPS AWAY BEFORE I CAN.
    Fucking.
    Flyscoopers.

BAN THEM ALL!
    eee

IDGAF

I just came on for like 5 min to see what was going on because i quit minecraft ages ago. It wasnt prot for it was regular diamond armour. You are such a bitch if you take the time to snitch on someones over a game. Anyways i probably wont come on for a nother year or so, so see u then .

Quote Originally Posted by 911boy30 View Post
    I just came on for like 5 min to see what was going on because i quit minecraft ages ago. It wasnt prot for it was regular diamond armour. You are such a bitch if you take the time to snitch on someones over a game. Anyways i probably wont come on for a nother year or so, so see u then .
    A scoop is a scoop, and you scooped multiple items INCLUDING OPPLES, TITAN GEAR, AND POTS,
    eee

Quote Originally Posted by 911boy30 View Post
    You be admittn to fly scooping oi staff warn dis asshole and anyway by the way you scooped multiple times

Thread Information