Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Quote Originally Posted by itrollin98 View Post
    how about we do just what spawned said. Have the market prices fluctuate. Make items that people buy more often more expensive. Base it off of supply and demand. Set certain limits for the amount of one item that can be bought/sold, and the faster it runs out, the more it goes up. This will influence a real-life market situation. Force the players to work hard for their money, and be able to get money. Because right now i know of about 10-20 people that whine in the chat that they don't have enough money to /town spawn, and they can't sell their diamonds to mrlight. I have a little experience with java, and this seems like it would be easy to write. Not too sure...

But anyways, i think its a good idea. And add taxes to things too. Taxes to things people sell and buy. Taxes are already on towns... Taxes, taxes, taxes! We want to make this as much as a real-life market simulation as ever if we don't want another ecenomical crisis like we had on the old server, with millions being taken away from players who just bought that money, by an assuming admin that thought they were a horder *cough* rw55 and the 22 million dollar crisis for me *cough*

so consider it, please.
    why the fuck does every1 want taxes

OKAT I DELETED UNCLE GRANDPA! HAPPY NOW BITCH?

Blog Entries
    NO TAXES its stuped and will just make people who are rich quit, i sometimes give mrlight some money after i have mines for an hour and when peopel are complaining about the shops being down.

if people do what i do GLD will run fine
    "Death, it's a path we all must take to complete our lives"
    [UniCorn] Tjhod

Administrator Ancient Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tjhod7 View Post
    NO TAXES its stuped and will just make people who are rich quit, i sometimes give mrlight some money after i have mines for an hour and when peopel are complaining about the shops being down.

if people do what i do GLD will run fine
    Well unfortunately people do stuff outside of GLD and don't devote enough time to give money to mrlight then take it back. That is like trading with mrlight. If you knew economics you would know that taxes are necessary to circulate and operate an economy. We need taxes

Administrator Ancient Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
    Has anyone here thought of giving the money from players dying to Mr_Light and large money transfers having to be authorized by a mod?
    I like these ideas, although I am not sure why the large money transfers need to be authorized, maybe just monitored

Thread Information