Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    WHY ?!?! I bought most of my LS with real money! Please tell me how much money is getting taken away and how rich will a player need to be to be taxed.

It seems to be 10% I was taxed 300k in one day.

Also: I do not hoard/ sit on money. I buy thing and try to get people ranks by using it.

Desert Forum Sage Ancient Sage
    In RW's closet with iTrollin taking selfies.
    Blog Entries
    Quit whining
    -Always n00by

[SIZE=5][COLOR="#cc0099"]Selfie [/COLOR][COLOR="#000000"]msg[/COLOR][COLOR="#cc0099"]15[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

plz dont change the msg from black cuz bert will change it back bby <3

I am not wineing. I am quite fine with this decision and think it makes logical sense. As I am not one who hoards i think it is a great rule and am 100% with the idea. I was saying its 10% to inform people.

This is a bit stupid Ryan Lost ALL His money he is at 3k! I agree that people need to share it out But 3mil Gone it should do this but when you hit a cirtain amount it should stop

Jockneyreds I am 3k because it has all been spent if I had continually been taxed 300k I'd be loosing money. So I spent it on things so they couldn't take it all.

Administrator Ancient Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by zk201 View Post
    WHY ?!?! I bought most of my LS with real money! Please tell me how much money is getting taken away and how rich will a player need to be to be taxed.
    That is an excellent point, all those who bought ls should be pardoned or the rule dissolved, they gave money for ls and now their ls is being taken away

Did the tax already happen?

Honorary Forum Member Ancient Sage
    See, people can easily hide their money in other places.
    And if they do, the economy really doesn't change - you just can't keep track of it (a much worse thing in my opinion).

Places you can hide your monies:
    -Towns
    -Nations
    -Diamonds
    -Other Accounts (Spread out so that you fall under the tax)

See? It really isn't that difficult to get around the tax.

And as for the difficulty of regulating the economy; appoint a staff member (one good with numbers obviously) to change the prices periodically to account for different factors.
    Last edited by Spawned18; 12-03-2013 at 05:02 PM.

Thread Information