Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 54
  1. #21
    Not to mention donations LS

  2. #22
    I'd be good for that job that spawned mentioned. I'm really good with numbers! I can make calculations in my head! I'm also very strict with any rules.

  3. #23
    Administrator Ancient Sage
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    657
    Quote Originally Posted by zk201 View Post
    I'd be good for that job that spawned mentioned. I'm really good with numbers! I can make calculations in my head! I'm also very strict with any rules.
    The only problem he said staff, and staff should be appointed. This is where I stand, the current staff are ineffective at maintaining the server's economy, a solution would be for the population of GLD to appoint the person who will regulate the Prices. If it is possible for this vote to happen I would like to see who tries to "run for office"

  4. #24
    Honorary Forum Member Ancient Sage
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Watching, always watching....
    Posts
    540
    Quote Originally Posted by nonojang View Post
    The only problem he said staff, and staff should be appointed. This is where I stand, the current staff are ineffective at maintaining the server's economy, a solution would be for the population of GLD to appoint the person who will regulate the Prices. If it is possible for this vote to happen I would like to see who tries to "run for office"
    At this moment, the only "staff" member that I believe is capable of this is Kerrus (If I remember correctly he's a mathematics major).

    However, I'm not so sure about the democratic voting idea.
    Appointing a non-staff member to a person who holds the power to frame the economy based on their own ideas?

  5. #25
    Desert Forum Sage Ancient Sage
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    In RW's closet with iTrollin taking selfies.
    Posts
    109
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by nonojang View Post
    The only problem he said staff, and staff should be appointed. This is where I stand, the current staff are ineffective at maintaining the server's economy, a solution would be for the population of GLD to appoint the person who will regulate the Prices. If it is possible for this vote to happen I would like to see who tries to "run for office"
    No that's an awful idea they could fluff the prices to favor themselves. They would be op to the point that the economy is in their hands they could make the sell prices insanely high and the buy low I want a high ranking staff (admin+) to to this and I would like some of Joan's input on this.
    -Always n00by

    [SIZE=5][COLOR="#cc0099"]Selfie [/COLOR][COLOR="#000000"]msg[/COLOR][COLOR="#cc0099"]15[/COLOR][/SIZE]

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    plz dont change the msg from black cuz bert will change it back bby <3

  6. #26
    Once again: has the tax already happened?
    The Nerd King
    ~zk201

  7. #27
    Administrator Ancient Sage
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    657
    Quote Originally Posted by msg150164 View Post
    No that's an awful idea they could fluff the prices to favor themselves. They would be op to the point that the economy is in their hands they could make the sell prices insanely high and the buy low I want a high ranking staff (admin+) to to this and I would like some of Joan's input on this.
    Keep in mind though that we would have voted for them, also keep in mind that an admin could easily favor themselves, but Joan is an idea I hadn't thought of. I think Joan could possibly fix the economy
    Spawned, not based on their ideas, just to regulate the prices to change it up. If I recall Admins are tasked with so much already, but if Kerrus is a mathematics major then give it to him if he wants it

  8. #28
    Honorary Forum Member Ancient Sage
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Watching, always watching....
    Posts
    540
    Quote Originally Posted by nonojang View Post
    Keep in mind though that we would have voted for them, also keep in mind that an admin could easily favor themselves, but Joan is an idea I hadn't thought of. I think Joan could possibly fix the economy
    Spawned, not based on their ideas, just to regulate the prices to change it up. If I recall Admins are tasked with so much already, but if Kerrus is a mathematics major then give it to him if he wants it
    Oh and I forgot Bass, ya know, cause he's asian...

  9. #29
    I openly encourage people to 'dump their money into diamond blocks' or whatever, because then that money will actually be in the economy going around, and people won't need to have 'units of money' to have 'value'. So yes, by ALL MEANS spend all your money buying diamond blocks.


    EDIT: It is not a 'tax'. It is a cap. You may not have more than so many lightstones sitting in your account just hoarding. The server needs money in circulation, not sitting in your bank doing nothing.

    It is a cap. And of everyone here, at the moment only Ryan qualifies, mister "Trying to get to 5 million".

  10. #30
    I agree with your new rule in affect. Too add in all the money I had is now in the economy. I was trying to get pct2 a rank with the money I had. I was hoping someone would take up the offer of 2.5 mil and some gear. I was not hoarding the money nor was I trying to be #1. I guess you may have misunderstood but I meant no harm. I no longer have the money. I put it into other people's accounts by buying mall stuff. Honestly, this was a great decision you have made and am all for it.

    Thanks for fixing the economy (Trying to do so) and I hope you understand what exactly I was doing with the money.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •