My offer for 100 mcmmo points.

Hey guys, I am offering a sharp 3 smite 1 fortune 3 efficiency 4 DIAMOND axe with 1503 out of 1561 durability left. If you are interested in this deal, reply to this post and we can meet in-game. (The mcmmo is't for me, its for bobuare) and if you dont have IRL money, im selling it for 400K.

Grand Thread Necromancer Desert Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonitey2002 View Post
    Hey guys, I am offering a sharp 3 smite 1 fortune 3 efficiency 4 DIAMOND axe with 1503 out of 1561 durability left. If you are interested in this deal, reply to this post and we can meet in-game. (The mcmmo is't for me, its for bobuare) and if you dont have IRL money, im selling it for 400K.
    Dude. This is the most bullshit deal ever. Sharp 3 and smite can't be on the same item thus being fake. Anyway, its just going to be taken away as its illegal because it was duped across the world.
    eee

I believe the axe came from fishing quite a while ago. Also I don't think the the Sharp 3's got duped it was only the Sharp 4 silktouch 1's. Anyway I still don't think it's a good deal, maybe try add some lightstones.

Thread Information