Join the USSR today!

I literally just made my new town, USSR!

If you'd like to join, MSG me in game or on the forums. I'll add anyone to this town, it's going to be a bit like Mangofleet, tons of plots and open. Hope to see you there!

Rules:

1. Never, ever, EVER, TP people who are enemies to the USSR or people that Jer hates. Not mentioning anyone in particular, Sock. ^^

2. Do not betray the town or else.

3. Do not claim plots to just silk touch the grass, you will be kicked and killed immediately.

4. Do not talk shit to the assistants, residents, nation residents and nation assistants. You will get kicked immediately.

5. If you're assistant, do not invite suspected alts or anyone who is enemied to the town. ADVAITH2012.

6. Do not create stupid, offensive shit at the plots. Shitty buildings are okay if you just can't build but do not post stuff like dick's or Swatsika's. I will report you if you do.

7. Do not leave at wartime to just bomb. I will be there to defend. You will be there to die.

Hope you enjoy my new town!

Last edited by Jeremy9600; 03-28-2014 at 03:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    The town Apex welcomes you with a warm hug and would like to become allies.
    "Death, it's a path we all must take to complete our lives"
    [UniCorn] Tjhod

Quote Originally Posted by The Tjhod7 View Post
    The town Apex welcomes you with a warm hug and would like to become allies.
    Sure. If you'd like to be supplied with gear at wartime or need defense, tell me.

Lazlow, da queen of deatschland and a long standing member of delphi requests for a non-aggression pact between our towns (Not that anybody is threatening Delphi and Nobody on the server knows where deatschland's town is + it only has like 4 or 5 people in it).

OKAT I DELETED UNCLE GRANDPA! HAPPY NOW BITCH?

Quote Originally Posted by LeslieKira View Post
    Lazlow, da queen of deatschland and a long standing member of delphi requests for a non-aggression pact between our towns (Not that anybody is threatening Delphi and Nobody on the server knows where deatschland's town is + it only has like 4 or 5 people in it).
    Sure.

Must say jer, that eagle with the hammer and sickle is pretty damn awesome, I'll do my best to keep guard however I can during war, I know your always willing to return the favour at pago.
    [SIZE=5][COLOR="#DAA520"]King[/COLOR] [[COLOR="#DAA520"]TUSK[/COLOR]:[COLOR="#40E0D0"]NA[/COLOR]][COLOR="#DAA520"][MGS][/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"] >>[/COLOR][COLOR="#990000"]Head[/COLOR] [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]Mod[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"]<<[/COLOR] [COLOR="#990000"]K[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]ind[/COLOR]

[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by kindofjakii View Post
    Must say jer, that eagle with the hammer and sickle is pretty damn awesome, I'll do my best to keep guard however I can during war, I know your always willing to return the favour at pago.
    All the time. Thanks by the way, I also thought it looked quite badass.

Arch Thread Necromancer
    Blog Entries
    Oi why Jer? Wait I forgot, are we cool again?

Thread Information