Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Pagodaville, its been fun

Hey people, after a great deal of time and thought, I have decided I want to abdicate from Pagodaville. A few things have lead me to this decision, firstly, I spend 90% of my time on gld now doing things staff related, meaning I simply don't have the time to fuel the town with my enthusiasm and effort as a mayor, leading onto my second point that the immense amount of land claimed has drained my wealth, it currently costs me 20k a day with an additional 10k because of the nation (which I will remain in control of), I don't have the cash to keep running a huge ghost town. I love the town, but I don't get round to repairing it much and the likes of manjo raid it every war, so it just looks like a battered load of half empty plots. finally, my co founders have all gone somewhat inactive, we dont have the same drive we used to, so its a lost cause to me.

So yes, thats right, Im looking for a new mayor, the terms of running the town are below:
    1. You should have a descent sum of money to be able to afford and look after the town
    2. You must never let it fall or get board of it and disband it
    3. you will never set taxes in the town
    4. you will do your best to repair what you can when you can
    5. have a team or at least a few willing friends that will make good assistants
    6. you will remain in TUSK
    7. You will treat all members of the town fairly and make it become great once more
    8. I need to know I can trust you

If you manage to fulfil theses qualities, then Ill hand the town over to you ASAP, I really hope someone can have as much fun running it as I did.

I will be start a new town, much smaller so that I can actually afford it, Ill make a forum post about it once I have chosen a good candidate to run Pago.
    so yea, let me know which of these you have/dont have and Ill make my decision soon
    [SIZE=5][COLOR="#DAA520"]King[/COLOR] [[COLOR="#DAA520"]TUSK[/COLOR]:[COLOR="#40E0D0"]NA[/COLOR]][COLOR="#DAA520"][MGS][/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"] >>[/COLOR][COLOR="#990000"]Head[/COLOR] [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]Mod[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"]<<[/COLOR] [COLOR="#990000"]K[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]ind[/COLOR]

[/SIZE]

I think the new town is gonna be beast so imma try and get into dat Well we all know Jakii makes good towns soo Yeah...
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Jakii, my good friend, we all know who the best mayor of Pagoda was, though I was only mayor for 10 minutes!

THE ONE AND ONLY

JER.

It can only be Elsewb... Ancient Sage
    Good luck with Pagodaville KindofJakii! I would help, but I don't have a group able to help and I already have my own town.
    Retired Staff Member

Quote Originally Posted by XzJeremyzX View Post
    Jakii, my good friend, we all know who the best mayor of Pagoda was, though I was only mayor for 10 minutes!

THE ONE AND ONLY

JER.
    jer thx thx thx thx thx for that 10 minutes.
    [SIZE=5][COLOR="#DAA520"]King[/COLOR] [[COLOR="#DAA520"]TUSK[/COLOR]:[COLOR="#40E0D0"]NA[/COLOR]][COLOR="#DAA520"][MGS][/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"] >>[/COLOR][COLOR="#990000"]Head[/COLOR] [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]Mod[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"]<<[/COLOR] [COLOR="#990000"]K[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]ind[/COLOR]

[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by kindofjakii View Post
    jer thx thx thx thx thx for that 10 minutes.

thx thx thx u r welcm

lol @entire thread

Administrator Ancient Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by XzJeremyzX View Post

THE ONE AND ONLY

JER.
    Assuming Jer is serious I think he would make a great mayor

Quote Originally Posted by nonojang View Post
    Assuming Jer is serious I think he would make a great mayor
    Lol no jer is fucking about, all he did in his 10 minutes was look in peoples chests then kick me from the town whilst giggling loudly on skype, before eventually giving it back. idk why I made him mayor tbh

[/SIZE]

I'll take it.. i have about 1k

OKAT I DELETED UNCLE GRANDPA! HAPPY NOW BITCH?

Thread Information