Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Arch Thread Necromancer
    Blog Entries
    S ur saying you gave PAGO to Jer? Well If you didnt, then I want PAGO and I'll listen to those rules you put.

Arch Thread Necromancer
    Blog Entries
    And since I got banned not too long ago when I was protecting Valenar, I bought the unban package and I lost all my money. (about 270k). But I'm getting money fast. I already reached 74k

Quote Originally Posted by bluesnake View Post
    S ur saying you gave PAGO to Jer? Well If you didnt, then I want PAGO and I'll listen to those rules you put.
    No sorry, your not a contended, your a reckless and stupid player, half the server would make PAGO target no 1 next war if you were mayor.

and I only gave it to jer as a joke, Im still currently mayor.
    [SIZE=5][COLOR="#DAA520"]King[/COLOR] [[COLOR="#DAA520"]TUSK[/COLOR]:[COLOR="#40E0D0"]NA[/COLOR]][COLOR="#DAA520"][MGS][/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"] >>[/COLOR][COLOR="#990000"]Head[/COLOR] [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]Mod[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"]<<[/COLOR] [COLOR="#990000"]K[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]ind[/COLOR]

[/SIZE]

It can only be Elsewb... Jedicoolguy's Avatar
    I would gladly help with PAGO if the new Mayor needs assistance with it

It can only be Elsewb... Jedicoolguy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kindofjakii View Post
    No sorry, your not a contended, your a reckless and stupid player, half the server would make PAGO target no 1 next war if you were mayor.
    ^^

Quote Originally Posted by kindofjakii View Post
    Lol no jer is fucking about, all he did in his 10 minutes was look in peoples chests then kick me from the town whilst giggling loudly on skype, before eventually giving it back. idk why I made him mayor tbh
    please Jakii, we all know that if I tried, I'd make a great mayor.

Jakii... You might aswell just let Pago fall and take all the resources from it I mean TBH nobody is in it now and even if they are they dont have a plot... You know why
    And Its a bit boring to never does anything at wartime :l Just take all its resources I dont think it will ever become as great as it once was
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Quote Originally Posted by jockneyreds View Post
    Jakii... You might aswell just let Pago fall and take all the resources from it I mean TBH nobody is in it now and even if they are they dont have a plot... You know why
    And Its a bit boring to never does anything at wartime :l Just take all its resources I dont think it will ever become as great as it once was
    Nevah, I already have like 5 ppl interested, Id rather see someone try then it sadly topples after a few weeks, but Im not gunna pillage it then disband it, and it still has 97 residents, even if 90% of em are inactive.

Quote Originally Posted by XzJeremyzX View Post
    please Jakii, we all know that if I tried, I'd make a great mayor.
    Yea lol you wouldn't be bad
    [SIZE=5][COLOR="#DAA520"]King[/COLOR] [[COLOR="#DAA520"]TUSK[/COLOR]:[COLOR="#40E0D0"]NA[/COLOR]][COLOR="#DAA520"][MGS][/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"] >>[/COLOR][COLOR="#990000"]Head[/COLOR] [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]Mod[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"]<<[/COLOR] [COLOR="#990000"]K[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]ind[/COLOR]

[/SIZE]

Sand Lover Desert Sage
    I am still waiting for the part for my computer so i cant play but i would like to join you new town
    [COLOR="#000080"]MINERBROS66[/COLOR] ([COLOR="#000080"]Dark King[/COLOR]) [COLOR="#000080"][/COLOR][COLOR="#000080"] Founder Pagodaville[/COLOR] :[]

Ok currently I havent had a serious offer, shadow, fut, peter, and pay2 said they were all interested but haven't sent in any form of answers to the requirements such as their assistants.

[/SIZE]

Thread Information