Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Arch Thread Necromancer
    Blog Entries

Im really sowwy Jakii.

Hey KindofJakii, its me Advaith. I really regret seeing Valenar (my town) Join TwerkNation. It's Tayll's nation. And the nation, Kingdom is enemies with TwerkNation and everyone is bombing Valenar like a million times. I find this annoying because I also have limited chances in participating in war. I know you wont let me join TUSK or whatever your nation is but I also heard you kicked me from TUSK because you can't trust me anymore. I also again heard that you've seen me bomb towns which we're allied with us. This was back when I owned that craptown (Turbulence). If you DID see me bomb a town that was probably my cousin. I let him use my account on GLD until I changed the password. He is 9 going to be 10 years old and he is really destructive. So if you've seen me bomb a town a long time ago, it was my cousin. I never even used creeper eggs or bombed a town back when I owned Turbulence. Please, I'm tired of being in Twerknation. May I please join your pretty TUSK?

Advaith its not just Kingdom who bombed you, Nobody in my nation did, but you persistently get bombed for being arrogant, irritating, and overconfident, its not that town, its any town you join. You were posting links of jeremys facebook in chat, then threatening to hack is account. I also seem to recall you threatening a noob to buy one of your siblings a rank or you would bomb all their stuff. and you made fun of Lol_sits demotiont. On top of that I find it a bit far fetched that your 9-10year old cousin would know how to get creeper eggs, how to rp and find a town and then raid it if he was only leant the account for a short while. and no Im pretty sure it was you since I constantly see you being the aggressor in any argument you get in with someone thats a lower rank that you. Nope, your not welcome in TUSK, I invite friends. Our friendship was over when you called me 'a little dick' for saying you aught to change your profile picture and name if you wanted to use that skype for gld, since it gave me a shock when I saw a picture of your dad glaring at me with the request, claiming I was making fun of your dad, when I attempted to apologise, you replied Shut the fuck up. Since then, I have found you an arsey and stuck up player, that pisses me off and constantly and thinks were friends.
    [SIZE=5][COLOR="#DAA520"]King[/COLOR] [[COLOR="#DAA520"]TUSK[/COLOR]:[COLOR="#40E0D0"]NA[/COLOR]][COLOR="#DAA520"][MGS][/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"] >>[/COLOR][COLOR="#990000"]Head[/COLOR] [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]Mod[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"]<<[/COLOR] [COLOR="#990000"]K[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]ind[/COLOR]

[/SIZE]

Arch Thread Necromancer
    Blog Entries
    I didnt know that was Jer's last name, I thought he put that for fun. Im not joking. Same thing with LOL_'s demotion. I was gonna say "jks" but he kept talking to me. And when u sed that thing about my dad, It really made me mad. I mean, where I live atm, ppl always make fun of India and my family :/. So yeah I hope you understand that. Anyway, I never threathened a noob. And I taught my cousin how to play GLD fyi. And when I sed 'little dick', I raged because it's not just you who makes fun of me or my family. If you were me and In my childhood, you would certainly understand. Im sorry If you think I did all of this, There are all having different meanings to it.

-Advaith

Hey jakii? You treated Advaith like shit in this thread and he did not get angry. I think that means he is serious. Also if you let him in he will shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesnake View Post
    I didnt know that was Jer's last name, I thought he put that for fun. Im not joking. Same thing with LOL_'s demotion. I was gonna say "jks" but he kept talking to me. And when u sed that thing about my dad, It really made me mad. I mean, where I live atm, ppl always make fun of India and my family :/. So yeah I hope you understand that. Anyway, I never threathened a noob. And I taught my cousin how to play GLD fyi. And when I sed 'little dick', I raged because it's not just you who makes fun of me or my family. If you were me and In my childhood, you would certainly understand. Im sorry If you think I did all of this, There are all having different meanings to it.

-Advaith
    Fair enough, I forgive you, seems believable, But I still dont really want you representing TUSK, I would say just don't have a nation, or perhaps join wisdom.
    [SIZE=5][COLOR="#DAA520"]King[/COLOR] [[COLOR="#DAA520"]TUSK[/COLOR]:[COLOR="#40E0D0"]NA[/COLOR]][COLOR="#DAA520"][MGS][/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"] >>[/COLOR][COLOR="#990000"]Head[/COLOR] [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]Mod[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"]<<[/COLOR] [COLOR="#990000"]K[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]ind[/COLOR]

[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
    Hey jakii? You treated Advaith like shit in this thread and he did not get angry. I think that means he is serious. Also if you let him in he will shut up.
    You're Advaith's alt account smfh

This is complete bullshit, i'm even a bigger douschebag than him but when does delphi get bombed? NEVER (maybe its because nobody can bomb it...)

OKAT I DELETED UNCLE GRANDPA! HAPPY NOW BITCH?

Administrator Ancient Sage
    Quote Originally Posted by Liv33vil View Post
    You're Advaith's alt account smfh
    Yes but aren't we all

Quote Originally Posted by LeslieKira View Post
    This is complete bullshit, i'm even a bigger douschebag than him but when does delphi get bombed? NEVER (maybe its because nobody can bomb it...)
    Delphi's pretty easy to bomb tbh. Not that I've ever done it but finding it is the hard part. Getting in, that's easy.

^^^^^ OMHGGGG I just did ^ on the fourms :O I be liek Whaaa
    ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

Thread Information