Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Arch Thread Necromancer
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for understanding Jakii. Can I please join TUSK? Im ready to kick my own ass out of TwerkNation.

Arch Thread Necromancer
    Blog Entries
    And Jer Im still laughing about the part when you sed, "Is it true that ur daddy shovels cow shit?"

Indian Farmers use cow shit for fertilizer, We dont do that, although I have a huge garden in front of my house.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesnake View Post
    Thanks for understanding Jakii. Can I please join TUSK? Im ready to kick my own ass out of TwerkNation.
    theres still that bug where you cant kick yourself from nations without being a nation assistant. And I said no to you joining, I respect your excuses but I still dont want you in my nation
    [SIZE=5][COLOR="#DAA520"]King[/COLOR] [[COLOR="#DAA520"]TUSK[/COLOR]:[COLOR="#40E0D0"]NA[/COLOR]][COLOR="#DAA520"][MGS][/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"] >>[/COLOR][COLOR="#990000"]Head[/COLOR] [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]Mod[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"]<<[/COLOR] [COLOR="#990000"]K[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]ind[/COLOR]

[/SIZE]

Blog Entries
    Out it this was, tusk has a very good reputation and you don't, you represent/join tusk and their rep goes down.

Get it now, thought you would
    "Death, it's a path we all must take to complete our lives"
    [UniCorn] Tjhod

Thread Information