Can't teleport to town spawn.

What area do I go to so I can teleport to my town's spawn? I've already tried going through the market, and the server's spawn.

./warp spawn then /town spawn should do it, if you cant get there by that means, you might be in a town with an unset spawn, possibly an unclaimed town - although that would send you a message saying something along the lines of the town spawn is not set.

do /town, look at the number of claimed plots, that will help indicate it, also its worth talking to your mayor incase it is unclaimed by accident, best doing /town online and if anyone is online in your town, do /tc then ask how you get there or ask to tp to them there.
    [SIZE=5][COLOR="#DAA520"]King[/COLOR] [[COLOR="#DAA520"]TUSK[/COLOR]:[COLOR="#40E0D0"]NA[/COLOR]][COLOR="#DAA520"][MGS][/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"] >>[/COLOR][COLOR="#990000"]Head[/COLOR] [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]Mod[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"]<<[/COLOR] [COLOR="#990000"]K[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]ind[/COLOR]

[/SIZE]

Camel Master Desert Sage
    Or Grim494 check that you have money cause you get charged 5ls every time you teleport to town spawn.

I'm glad to help

Thread Information