Reply to @TheOnlyZacMan10's ban appeal

Well, hello there.
    I saw your screenshot of your version folder. I saw something suspicious. I marked it in yellow.

Ooooh. let's google it.
    hmmm, look what I found o.O

Please explain this to me. AND I got a last thing to say about you being "hacked"

Isn't it suspicious that you after around 3 minutes after you got "hacked" that you know that you got hacked?
    AND. this might be interesting about the "skin hack" https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MC-52755

Have a good evening, zac

How do u know that I don't just have a folder called "Resilience" That has photos in it? I could have misplaced it and not realized it. #CAMB (and if u are too stupid to know what that means, which you probably are, that means Come At Me Bro)

who the fuck inconveniently misplaces places a folder that shares a name with a hacked client in your minecraft versions folder. there are 2 reasons you would be there, to install a snapshot, or to install hacks. besides, the fact that you later removed the screenshot and changed it indicates you are blatantly guilty and was lying.
    [SIZE=5][COLOR="#DAA520"]King[/COLOR] [[COLOR="#DAA520"]TUSK[/COLOR]:[COLOR="#40E0D0"]NA[/COLOR]][COLOR="#DAA520"][MGS][/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"] >>[/COLOR][COLOR="#990000"]Head[/COLOR] [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]Mod[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"]<<[/COLOR] [COLOR="#990000"]K[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]ind[/COLOR]

[/SIZE]

***** Ancient Sage
    Blog Entries
    Xenu ain't taking no shit lol good job

Thread Information