Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is this legal?

Grand Thread Necromancer Desert Sage

Is this legal?

Is it legal to ride on a chicken (myPet) in pvp? PeterJames was doing it and hes sort of invincible because its like speedhack and he has spd2 on it... .-.
    eee

I haven't heard of any rules or conversations regarding the issue so far. They may be nerfed at some point but it's not up to me. For all I know it could stay as it is and if you want a super speedy chicken buddy get the titan rank. The best you can really do is stop pvping for a bit or ask peter kindly to stop. I'll even mention it to some other staff so they can decide or voice there opinions.

***** Ancient Sage
    Blog Entries
    Nothing has been set in place, if he does it again please record it like you do with your hackers series.

Technically he is speed hacking in pvp, but he is using some plugin instead. This practically makes him a god because the chicken is so small making it hard to kill. Please make this illegal

OKAT I DELETED UNCLE GRANDPA! HAPPY NOW BITCH?

Quote Originally Posted by LeslieKira View Post
    Technically he is speed hacking in pvp, but he is using some plugin instead. This practically makes him a god because the chicken is so small making it hard to kill. Please make this illegal
    +1

I agree with this, IT NEEDS TO BE STOPPED. HONESTLY HES LIKE INVINCIBLE UNLESS HES MIDAIR
    eee

Riding on my pet......

Quote Originally Posted by cdriza View Post
    Is it legal to ride on a chicken (myPet) in pvp? PeterJames was doing it and hes sort of invincible because its like speedhack and he has spd2 on it... .-.
    Along with riding a chicken, i have a creeper. Can i ride that because its a lot slower than a chicken?Also, with speed 2?

Quote Originally Posted by futballamericano View Post

Along with riding a chicken, i have a creeper. Can i ride that because its a lot slower than a chicken?Also, with speed 2?
    Thats less op, so i don't see why not.

Yea... Chickens go at the same speed +1 of flying.
    eee

Let me say something about this post now. If anything gets removed or if it becomes illegal... Gld Player base will drop aka we paid for the rank. We Deserve better things then everyone else. Why don't you just buy it instead of complain, and believe me it ain't op They die in one hit. Also its easier to kill me cause I have no aim on a fucking chicken. Leslie killed me 3 hits with an opple on. Why should it be op Its not like I run away and tp from pvp... I simply use it to catch people when they run away and tp out! This is all I have to say if Risen titan gets De buffed I swear to god, no one will want to buy it. The whole reason people been asking me is it worth it to buy risen. I tell them yes for the pets and the titan world. If we don't get one of these the rank acts as dl -.- accept the P3 every 4 hours which doesn't even last for 30 hits with a reg diamond axe. So stop crying. All I got to say... Pointless threads like this is why I get all pissed. ( if it gets de buffed it will be like mg no more spawners. WHATS THE POINT OF MG THEN?)
    Last edited by PeterJames; 05-01-2014 at 09:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PeterJames View Post
    [B]Let me say something about this post now. If anything gets removed or if it becomes illegal... Gld Player base will drop aka we paid for the rank. We Deserve better things then everyone else. Why don't you just buy it instead of complain, and believe me it ain't op They die in one hit. Also its easier to kill me cause I have no aim on a fucking chicken. Leslie killed me 3 hits with an opple on. Why should it be op Its not like I run away and tp from pvp... I simply use it to catch people when they run away and tp out! This is all I have to say if Risen titan gets De buffed I swear to god, no one will want to buy it. The whole reason people been asking me is it worth it to buy risen. I tell them yes for the pets and the titan world. If we don't get one of these the rank acts as dl -.- accept the P3 every 4 hours which doesn't even last for 30 hits with a reg diamond axe. So stop crying. All I got to say... Pointless threads like this is why I get all pissed. ( if it gets de buffed it will be like mg no more spawners. WHATS THE POINT OF MG THEN?) [/B
    Come on, you are basically speed hacking in pvp. You take no fall damage and you run super fast. You say that you dont run away and tp away but others do. If you want to pvp, just dont pvp with them.

OKAT I DELETED UNCLE GRANDPA! HAPPY NOW BITCH?

And you can't MOTHER FUCKING HIT IT ITS IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE ITS GLITCHED IN THE GROUND HALF THE TIME.
    eee

Thread Information