Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    Grand Thread Necromancer Desert Sage
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    In your closet.
    Posts
    645

    [REQUEST] Illegalize this.

    Chicken MyPet's in PvP should be illegal as you are basicly invincible on it with spd2 and its impossible to kill the chicken because it is glitched in the ground while riding it and the hitbox is fucked up. I mean seriously, the chicken goes the same speed as flying 2X THAT WITH SPEED 2!

    Seriously though, if your about to die you can just speed away.

    #ILLEGALIZEMYPETPVP2K14







    And... If anybody is in pvp on a chicken or bat, your basicly fucked as they're the speed of light with spd2 + the chicken.
    Last edited by cdriza; 05-01-2014 at 02:28 PM.
    eee

  2. #2
    Banned Ancient Sage Jeremy9600's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    888
    Post deleted due to the future arguments it could have caused.
    Last edited by Jeremy9600; 05-01-2014 at 09:55 AM.

  3. #3
    [SIZE=4]Let me say something about this post now. If anything gets removed or if it becomes illegal... Gld Player base will drop aka we paid for the rank. We Deserve better things then everyone else. Why don't you just buy it instead of complain, and believe me it ain't op They die in one hit. Also its easier to kill me cause I have no aim on a fucking chicken. Leslie killed me 3 hits with an opple on. Why should it be op Its not like I run away and tp from pvp... I simply use it to catch people when they run away and tp out! This is all I have to say if Risen titan gets De buffed I swear to god, no one will want to buy it. The whole reason people been asking me is it worth it to buy risen. I tell them yes for the pets and the titan world. If we don't get one of these the rank acts as dl -.- accept the P3 every 4 hours which doesn't even last for 30 hits with a reg diamond axe. So stop crying. All I got to say... Pointless threads like this is why I get all pissed. ( if it gets de buffed it will be like mg no more spawners. WHATS THE POINT OF MG THEN?)[/SIZE]

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by XzJeremyzX View Post
    Post deleted due to the future arguments it could have caused.
    Aww fuck, I was that and wanted to say some stuff about those things, some decent points...

    Anyways now that i'm commenting, might as well put this out there. Like all things, in moderation its not too game changing, if peter is using it as a tactic to speed rush people every 5 minutes, then it will be nerfed/punished but if he only occasionally uses it when pissing about, then it probably wont.

    If you abuse it, you lose it is probably the answer to this, atm its not a major issue so I don't think it'll be nerfed until it escalates.
    [SIZE=5][COLOR="#DAA520"]King[/COLOR] [[COLOR="#DAA520"]TUSK[/COLOR]:[COLOR="#40E0D0"]NA[/COLOR]][COLOR="#DAA520"][MGS][/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"] >>[/COLOR][COLOR="#990000"]Head[/COLOR] [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]Mod[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"]<<[/COLOR] [COLOR="#990000"]K[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]ind[/COLOR]


    [/SIZE]

  5. #5
    Desert Drama Queen itrollin98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    In Rw55's closet
    Posts
    238
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJames View Post
    ...and believe me it ain't op They die in one hit...]
    PeterJames, look at someone while riding a chicken with mypet. Hit F3 and b. The riders hitbox covers up the chicken. THE CHICKEN IS INVULNERABLE, WHETHER IT DIES IN ONE HIT OR NOT!

    Proof:



    Last edited by itrollin98; 05-01-2014 at 01:24 PM.
    Every GLD Economy/Feature Request Thread:


  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by kindofjakii View Post
    Aww fuck, I was that and wanted to say some stuff about those things, some decent points...

    Anyways now that i'm commenting, might as well put this out there. Like all things, in moderation its not too game changing, if peter is using it as a tactic to speed rush people every 5 minutes, then it will be nerfed/punished but if he only occasionally uses it when pissing about, then it probably wont.

    If you abuse it, you lose it is probably the answer to this, atm its not a major issue so I don't think it'll be nerfed until it escalates.
    He did it three times in a row, the only reason i managed to kill him each time is because he got off. He could have just sped around and broken my armor, and when i try to run he just speeds up, hits me again.

    And peter, you say gld's player base will drop if it is nerfed or whatever? It will go down if you keep it. People who just love to troll and piss people off, will force the old players who aren't risen titan to leave pvp.
    #ILLEGALIZEMYPETPVP2K14


    OKAT I DELETED UNCLE GRANDPA! HAPPY NOW BITCH?

  7. #7
    Sand Addict The Tjhod7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    So your trying to stalk me ah
    Posts
    496
    Blog Entries
    1
    The don't ya to get better at PvP, that's just unfair, they already get an op kit every 4 hours, why should they get a perk thet will Mae their PvP skills even better
    "Death, it's a path we all must take to complete our lives"
    [UniCorn] Tjhod



  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by itrollin98 View Post
    PeterJames, look at someone while riding a chicken with mypet. Hit F3 and b. The riders hitbox covers up the chicken. THE CHICKEN IS INVULNERABLE, WHETHER IT DIES IN ONE HIT OR NOT!

    Proof:



    I know that, but My chicken dies one hit and I take more damage while riding it. I can get killed easily. Just don't be shit at pvp "leslie" and complain about it. Anyways here are reasons why it is op and not op. Its Op because its faster then players, It could do other things that I will not tell anyone because they would abuse that part, well I'll tell a admin. Its not Op because you take more damage and if you shoot it while it is falling down Acrobatics will not work I tested it with jeremy jumping off the cliff on the left side and I was half way on the ground with p4 and lost more then half my bar. then just hit the player once with an axe. They're dead. So its both. I agree Once In a while would not hurt me, and the hit box is small but it takes forever to respawn if you have lv 10 or higher. Hopefully wouldn't be debuffed in speed by alot. if anything make it 1.1 speed not 1.6/1.5, oh and pets would be a useless perk if gets nerfed badly. They can't kill shit accept for mobs xD

  9. #9
    Desert Drama Queen itrollin98's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    In Rw55's closet
    Posts
    238
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterJames View Post
    I know that, but My chicken dies one hit and I take more damage while riding it. I can get killed easily. Just don't be shit at pvp "leslie" and complain about it. Anyways here are reasons why it is op and not op. Its Op because its faster then players, It could do other things that I will not tell anyone because they would abuse that part, well I'll tell a admin. Its not Op because you take more damage and if you shoot it while it is falling down Acrobatics will not work I tested it with jeremy jumping off the cliff on the left side and I was half way on the ground with p4 and lost more then half my bar. then just hit the player once with an axe. They're dead. So its both. I agree Once In a while would not hurt me, and the hit box is small but it takes forever to respawn if you have lv 10 or higher. Hopefully wouldn't be debuffed in speed by alot. if anything make it 1.1 speed not 1.6/1.5, oh and pets would be a useless perk if gets nerfed badly. They can't kill shit accept for mobs xD
    You still try to use the argument that your chicken dies in one hit. You see that little tiny box under the chicken? It basically covers it's feet. You see that? If you hit anywhere other than there, it doesn't get hit. Now look at futball. See how his box covers up the chicken's box? Even from underneath. Your chicken does not die in one hit, no matter what you say. Unless someone kills you, your chicken cannot be touched without instant harm potions/poison potions/fire. Yes, it is a donation perk, and yes, it does have its disadvantages, but it's taking the 'pay to win' aspect a little to far.
    Every GLD Economy/Feature Request Thread:


  10. #10
    Banned Ancient Sage Jeremy9600's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    888
    Alright, this is a simple solution.

    Make the pet slower, close this thread and stop arguing on GLD about it. Yes, it's possible to make it slower, I've talked to Bert.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •