Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Removed
    Last edited by Blu3; 05-24-2014 at 05:28 AM.
    [Head Builder] Light

Blog Entries
    Btw if it's on the internet then you can save it and set it is a profile pic whenever you want even if it has a sig on it
    "Death, it's a path we all must take to complete our lives"
    [UniCorn] Tjhod

Fine. If it's going to be like this then I'm not posting any more artwork here. Thanks.

"May I serve the order honourably."

Noooo! Chairtheif!
    [Head Builder] Light

***** Ancient Sage
    Blog Entries
    Blue, you just enjoy fucking with everyone don't you?

How am I fucking with her? I legitimately want a website link so I can give credit to Chairtheif for my profile pic.
    [Head Builder] Light

***** Ancient Sage
    Blog Entries
    Chairthief clearly doesn't want you using their work. Remove it since it doesn't belong to you; why don't you try to respect someones wishes rather than stealing their work?

@Blu3: It doesn't have to be a fiasco, I'd just prefer it to be taken down. If you can do that for me, I'd be happy.
    There are plenty of other ways to support me as an artist, such as a direct commission- and I also have a banner that links to my shop in the GASR forum. However the GASR is a private forum that has specific qualifications for joining, so that probably wouldn't be the most efficient. My deviantART account link or e-mail would be the second best thing.

I appreciate that you like my art and I appreciate that you'd be willing to advertise, however the pieces I've already made are going to need to be off-limits unless you have my /direct/ permission. And in this case the answer is no.

@TJ1632: Thank you for coming to my defense, I highly appreciate it

"May I serve the order honourably."

Okay, let's look at this again. NO-ONE is happy that you have taken away the art. NO-ONE. I believe if someone from GL was caught using your work they would be banned. Plus you can add a bigger watermark. All we really want is for you to put the artwork back up. Please.
    [Head Builder] Light

If I can say a few things... Blu3 that was complacently at it worst and if Chair didn't want you to use/touch/look at the art all they had to say was no which they did BUT you still didn't respect that and you fought, I know you at school and you are completely different online expect for one thing, Getting into everyone's business and it seem you have a complete disrespect of authority please review your post and be nicer to the members ingame and on the forums. This was evident in your forums ban... Please review and becareful what you say because people ARE offended.

And Chair Please please please please please please post your artwork and keep updating it is great to look at and you are very talented
    “When the rich wage war it's the poor who die.”
    ― Jean-Paul Sartre

“If you win, you need not have to explain...If you lose, you should not be there to explain!”
    ―Adolf Hitler

"If you carn't have midnight snack why do we have a light in the fridge??"
    -Tia Elise Shauna Wray

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS9...fTfqzCZsSz2aoQ
    Sub to meee! ^^^

Thread Information