Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Chairs work was shared with best intentions, not for everyone to get so arsey about copyright and shit, it was shared to show us what chair was making, and I think its utterly foul how everyone seems to want to kick chair when he's down, all about how his work can be taken since its on the internet, and how he's stupid for posting it, perhaps he was over trusting rather than idiotic...
    [SIZE=5][COLOR="#DAA520"]King[/COLOR] [[COLOR="#DAA520"]TUSK[/COLOR]:[COLOR="#40E0D0"]NA[/COLOR]][COLOR="#DAA520"][MGS][/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"] >>[/COLOR][COLOR="#990000"]Head[/COLOR] [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]Mod[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"]<<[/COLOR] [COLOR="#990000"]K[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]ind[/COLOR]

[/SIZE]

Administrator Ancient Sage
    I don't believe I called Chair an idiot, your words not mine (I kidd) Also I am attempting to defend Blu who everyone ganged up on, when it was Chair who started the conflict, why would you have a problem with someone emulating you after you share your work with them, its like when newton published his reports on gravity or whatever, he shared it and other people used it. Chair Thief look the name thief is in his name, he wasn't over trusting because he should expect it to get copied and I will share my artwork, also Chairthief should know that there are several people that have uploaded his artwork as their own, so Blu isn't the only one who "stole" it. All you have to do is google search or put the image into wolfram alpha and you can get similar images on different websites with multiple accounts on the same site with same pictures. You guys may have noticed that I usually take the side of the guy getting ganged up on, it was Blu getting attacked by several "staff" of GLD and players who support him. Also Chair who cares, its art, you aren't making substantial sums of money so what does it matter?

Everyone's supposed to gang up on me. By looking bad I make the staff look good. Don't bother defending me.
    Also - isn't ChairThief a girl?
    Last edited by Blu3; 06-09-2014 at 09:19 PM.
    [Head Builder] Light

Quote Originally Posted by nonojang View Post
    I don't believe I called Chair an idiot, your words not mine (I kidd) Also I am attempting to defend Blu who everyone ganged up on, when it was Chair who started the conflict, why would you have a problem with someone emulating you after you share your work with them, its like when newton published his reports on gravity or whatever, he shared it and other people used it. Chair Thief look the name thief is in his name, he wasn't over trusting because he should expect it to get copied and I will share my artwork, also Chairthief should know that there are several people that have uploaded his artwork as their own, so Blu isn't the only one who "stole" it. All you have to do is google search or put the image into wolfram alpha and you can get similar images on different websites with multiple accounts on the same site with same pictures. You guys may have noticed that I usually take the side of the guy getting ganged up on, it was Blu getting attacked by several "staff" of GLD and players who support him. Also Chair who cares, its art, you aren't making substantial sums of money so what does it matter?

^ Hence why I took my work down. It's not that surprising.

"May I serve the order honourably."

As with so many threads here, no members of this conversation are going to be persuaded away from their current points of view, and at this point are just firing useless pedantic salvos. Stalemate closed.
    Buddha say, "How do I get my pee-pee out of a soda can?"

Thread Information