Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Not Actually Rage, But..

I don't really see why it's necessary to absolutely /destroy/ someone's base. It's just messy looking, and really inconsiderate to the work that went into making it. As an artist, it really hurts to see someone's work be spit upon.

It's almost even kind of eerie, actually.. I was on a nomadic trip the other day and I came across at least three abandoned, half destroyed bases that may have belonged to someone at some point. I don't see the sense in it, to be honest, and it kind of makes me worry for my own home; which is why I end up acting a little frigid toward anyone who asks to visit me. I'd love company, really, but the persistent and ending fact of the matter is that I just can't bring myself to trust anyone. Especially if I know they actively take part in PvP.
    This is kind of a problem because I spend almost 90% of my time at my home, so it sort of shuts me off to the rest of the server (excepting the chat) unless someone invites me somewhere.. Which is pretty much never.
    The thing is, I wouldn't mind at all if someone just took what they wanted out of my chests but left my structures alone. Items can be replaced, but rebuilding is more difficult, especially when you're a precision builder like I am. I place everything just so, so that it looks perfect to me and has a visually pleasing atmosphere. And I work hard to make it that way.

I don't know, I'm just complaining. But I suppose communication is just the first step towards resolving problems. Right?

"May I serve the order honourably."

I think that would be a fair call, but you can't really stop people unfortunately.

If you can learn to trust me I'll happily defend your base.

+1 @ Jeremy
    “When the rich wage war it's the poor who die.”
    ― Jean-Paul Sartre

“If you win, you need not have to explain...If you lose, you should not be there to explain!”
    ―Adolf Hitler

"If you carn't have midnight snack why do we have a light in the fridge??"
    -Tia Elise Shauna Wray

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS9...fTfqzCZsSz2aoQ
    Sub to meee! ^^^

I am not sure, but are you talking about Shreeram's base?
    Also. destroying bases are a part of GLD, you join a raiding server, then you agree to raiding and getting raided.
    They see me coming, I be [COLOR="#FF0000"]slaying/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoider123 View Post
    +1 @ Jeremy

***** Ancient Sage
    Blog Entries
    I'll be glad to help make your base grief proof. Just message in game. The best way to not be griefed is to build your base underground. Honestly the deeper the better.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ1632 View Post
    I'll be glad to help make your base grief proof. Just message in game. The best way to not be griefed is to build your base underground. Honestly the deeper the better.
    TJ will try and make it grief proof and if invaders come in, I'll kill them.

If you want a 99% Unraidable base just msg me ingame Because i have 2 bases that are extremly hard to find/get into And This is the only reason i only got raided once as a Default-VIP
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm just going to keep posting in this thread because making more than one seems like a waste of space.

But just.. I'm normally a really calm and patient person. Or at least I like to think I am, and I try to be. But sometimes, I just can't take it anymore; little offenses, tiny comments, being snubbed, passive aggressiveness, getting snarked at, it just sort of starts to build up and every now and then I have to vent or I'll just, explode into a million little pieces of ChairThief. And that's just really messy and undesirable so please excuse this small rant. I'm going to swear, something I don't normally do, so please also forgive that in advance.
    Here we go.

I'm fucking sick and tired of people being rude to me. Especially the spoiled little brats on these stupid Minecraft servers. They're all under fucking 15, yet they can /somehow/ spend hundreds of dollars on stupid ranks that don't mean /anything/, and brag about them while calling me a nobody because I just don't have that kind of money to spend.
    A bunch of spoiled little rotten no good rich kids who brag about their stupid skills on a simple block building game while I'm working MY ASS OFF TO THE FUCKING BONE with ACTUAL WORK that requires actual skill, for money that I EARN MYSELF.
    Irritated? Doesn't even /begin/ to cover it.
    Little pricks think they deserve mod status, high status, or special ranks when they're /constantly/ deriding players and swearing like little BADASS MOTHERFUCKIN' sailors because they think they're the shit. Well guess what. They aren't, and deserve to get knocked down a fucking peg or five.
    I've been putting up with this stupid shit all day, when I'm just trying to relax and have fun. Talking about the "accomplishments" they made over the weekend and shit.
    Oh cool, so you were on the GLD server earning your pointless rank? Guess where I was?
    I spent my weekend off of the server, feeling as if I ran into a brick wall at 200mph as I watched two fostered feral kittens die slowly, of a URI. Yay me. (For the cat-illiterate, a URI is an upper respiratory infection, otherwise known as one of the single most deadly ailments a cat can acquire, aside from rabies. Almost assured death for kittens.)
    Every emotion in me is already cranked up real high right now, as is my stress level, I don't need all of this stupid shit, especially not from a bunch of cowardly children who think they're the shit because their stupid username has colours and a cliche prefix.
    Now please excuse me while I go cry a little bit. Because life is so damn unfair. Oh wait, I already knew that because I'm a damn adult who knows what responsibility is.

I'm just so done, I'm sorry.

"May I serve the order honourably."

Thread Information