Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We need this.

L33T H4X0Rzz Ancient Sage
    Blog Entries

We need this.

Oh boy.

I want all of you to give your opinions of GLD as a server, good and bad. Include some things that need improvement.

Do not fear punishment.
    [IMG]http://i.gyazo.com/6689ec547ee2541594d4cc40c65f4c1c.png[/IMG]

We need to GET RID OF RW55
    [Head Builder] Light

Oh yeah, and we need spawners in the market and GET RID OF THE FUCKING LIGHTSTONE CAP and NOT HAVE FUCKING STUPID SMALLER PROT LANDS THAT ARE IN SHIT SET PLACES oh yeah and WE NEED TO CHANGE THE FUCKING TP TIMER and PUT IRON BACK IN THE MARKET and FUCKING REINTRODUCE ANVILS (I agree now) and FUCKING GIVE CERTAIN ITEMS SET PRICES AND MAKE IT ILLEGAL TO SELL ITEMS FOR UNDER THE FUCKING PRICE (Like prot 4 for $50k rather than $10k a set, that way people like me will not get scammed. I traded a spawner for 3 beacons when beacons were worth 10k and spawners 150k, also it will add value and people will not give shit deals) AND we need a plugin that RESETS CHUNKS without PLAYER PLACED CHESTS also we need to FUCKING ALLOW ADMINS TO SELL EXTREMELY ILLEGAL ITEMS and just FUCKING MAKE THE SERVER BACK TO THE FUCKING RIDICULOUS MESS IT WAS INSTEAD OF THIS DICTATING SHIT.
    [Head Builder] Light

Can I have my 5 cents? Rage some more blu3 you make some good point but I feel you are over using that caps lock button and trying to mess with some stuff that shouldn't messed with young grasshopper
    “When the rich wage war it's the poor who die.”
    ― Jean-Paul Sartre

“If you win, you need not have to explain...If you lose, you should not be there to explain!”
    ―Adolf Hitler

"If you carn't have midnight snack why do we have a light in the fridge??"
    -Tia Elise Shauna Wray

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS9...fTfqzCZsSz2aoQ
    Sub to meee! ^^^

Oh yeah FUCKING ENJIN IS SO FUCKING MUCH BETTER THAN THIS SHIT FORUM FOR 1 FUCKING REASON, THERE IS ONLY 1 POST PER THREAD IN THE RECENT POSTS SECTION, also GLFUCKINGD NEEDS FUCKING PVP ARENAS AND MORE FUCKING CHEAP RANKS, ALSO FUCKING ENCHANTINGFUCKING LISCENCES WOULD BE GOOD TOO SO WE CAN STOP FREAKING OP SHIT GETTING TO NOOBY FUCKING ALTS.
    [Head Builder] Light

Well, I think that some parts of anvils should come back, (Books combining) and allow people to sell more things in the market (I.e iron and gold ORE)

INFUCKINGCREASE FREQUENFUCKINGCY OF GOOD FUCKING ENFUCKINGCHANTS. (fucking)
    [Head Builder] Light

When was the last time you've seen a donation? We need some good advertising and pretty fast. I fear the fall of gld.

Eco is beyond fucked, worse than the old server, constriction is only making it worse for new players. #Logic

I agree with Phun... as far as constricting things.

Thread Information