Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: We need this.

***** Ancient Sage
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MrToboggan View Post
    Well, as far as the economy goes, if you take the real world for example to be able to sustain a stable economy you need income as well as outcome (Buying and selling things) so it can be regulated so that you don't have to restrict things, still be non-op and but not be have good stuff being quite hard to get and eventually just getting boring, it just needs to be balanced.
    I do agree with this, there should be other forms of ways to make money, I feel like the Diamond sign should be circulated out with other items.

***** Ancient Sage
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by phun View Post
    Eco is beyond fucked, worse than the old server, constriction is only making it worse for new players. #Logic
    I beg to differ, the economy is flourishing, nothing is over priced. There is no inflation at all. Why do you think it's been a failed attempt? I seriously want to know.

***** Ancient Sage
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
    We need to GET RID OF RW55
    A bit rude, rather than just saying he needs to be kicked out could you explain why you feel this way?

***** Ancient Sage
    Blog Entries
    INFUCKINGCREASE FREQUENFUCKINGCY OF GOOD FUCKING ENFUCKINGCHANTS. (fucking)
    The chance of getting certain enchants is the same as it would be on vanilla, I haven't heard of any changes that would edit a players chance at getting any enchants.

***** Ancient Sage
    Blog Entries
    Oh yeah FUCKING ENJIN IS SO FUCKING MUCH BETTER THAN THIS SHIT FORUM FOR 1 FUCKING REASON, THERE IS ONLY 1 POST PER THREAD IN THE RECENT POSTS SECTION, also GLFUCKINGD NEEDS FUCKING PVP ARENAS AND MORE FUCKING CHEAP RANKS, ALSO FUCKING ENCHANTINGFUCKING LISCENCES WOULD BE GOOD TOO SO WE CAN STOP FREAKING OP SHIT GETTING TO NOOBY FUCKING ALTS.
    -Ewwww enjin, why not be unique?

-I think the forums may change again, it's just adjusting to the new pixelmon server forums.

-I do think it would be great if there were middle ranks, like a rank between DL and RT. Any ideas on what that rank should get? Perms, regions, etc?

-Fairly certain GLD has 7 Pvp arenas, including /warp pvpborder.

-Can you clarify on your idea of a enchanting license?

*typed on my phone, excuse the mistakes

Enjin works, I check 4 forums, 2 are vbulliten and 2 are enjin, you're not really unique and taking away benefits for the reason "to be unique" is just crap.

Enchanting License
    Cost 30k
    You need an enchanting license to own any piece of enchanted equipment with a level above 4 and to enchant items with 30 levels. 1 main reason, to stop alts getting items from donor accounts.
    As for the ranks I will make a separate thread.
    Last edited by Blu3; 05-23-2014 at 10:51 PM.
    [Head Builder] Light

Enjin works, I check 4 forums, 2 are vbulliten and 2 are enjin, you're not really unique and taking away benefits for the reason "to be unique" is just crap.

Enchanting License
    Cost 30k
    You need an enchanting license to own any piece of enchanted equipment with a level above 4 and to enchant items with 30 levels. 1 main reason, to stop alts getting items from donor accounts.
    As for the ranks I will make a separate thread.
    enjin is shit
    all themes are ugly
    and enjin forums just doesn't look serious

for forum software we should use XenForo or Vanilla

the only problem i see with the server atm is that you can buy 100% repair and the economy

mmkay. a bit similar to xenu, you can buy shit like 100% repair and 100% iron grip.

call me a hypocrite as i have the repair but the iron grip is just too op.

also, bring back the fucking anvils. gld is a pvp based server and anvils are a part of getting the gear to pvp, this is probably why players don't play as much. you take away the vanilla minecraft item just so players don't dupe even though there probably isn't a dupe glitch and if there is, you have 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 staff to sort that out.

edit: get a new spawn and a new border. the current border looks like utter shit
    Last edited by Jeremy9600; 05-24-2014 at 01:45 AM.

I'm just going to add my 5 cents.

GLD as it stands is fucked. The current economy is in shambles. People with money win on this server, you add all these useless features like prot V, and it just causes a pay2win style for a server that was originally (LET ME TAKE YOU BACK TO OLD GLD) meant to be generally a hardcore towny PVP server.

Back when I played in 2011 there was none of this bullshit, the economy was relatively balanced, minus a few people who abused certain commands they had. But the economy was fair, people pvped in relatively similar gear as people like Phun and a few others may recall.

Blu3_Lightning you're actually fucking brain dead if you think selling spawners for 50k will fix GLD, the server would literally fall to pieces if Bert or Joan decided to add those bullshit items into the market. Not only would GLD crumble due to the mass amounts of lag, but the economy would (ONCE AGAIN) be ruined.

Make the server more vanilla, keep the pvp, keep towny and keep mcmmo. Remove these bullshit kits that you sell which make this server no different from an OPFactions unbalanced shit pile. Blu3 made one good point, make your ranks cheaper. You wonder why you make little to no money off of your ranks, they are over priced for what you get. I regret ever getting Dark lord, it has 0 features other then KittyCannon and an opple every 8 hours, yet pay another (Steep as fuck) 100$ and you get a full pvpkit every 4 hours or something.

tyggnore. stop fucking editing my post cunts, im allowed an opinion.
    Last edited by AmazeDPvP; 05-26-2014 at 10:44 PM.
    <a href=https://i.imgur.com/Hy6nkLC.webm target=_blank>https://i.imgur.com/Hy6nkLC.webm</a>

Thread Information