Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

XzJeremyzX's Skywars Map

IGN: XzJeremyzX
    Skype Name (Required): jeremy.chetrit
    Photos (Required):
    What mini game is this map for?: Skywars
    Are you interested in becoming a builder for GLServers?: Sure!
    Questions?: How will this be forwarded to the actual Skywars server?

Information that you cannot see in the pictures: I added a little mine that you guys can find yourself on each spawn island. This mine includes 5 iron ore and 2 coal. I may also add wood unless that's added to the chest, just realized that.
    Last edited by Jeremy9600; 07-20-2014 at 10:27 AM.

The islands need to be the exact same (apart from the middle). They need to be the exact same distance from the middle. They also have to have equal access to the middle, aka the water fall/mountain in the middle needs to be moved because it blocks one of the players and not all of them. Everyone has to have the exact same chance to win (when it comes to the island they are placed on).

Put ores in the island (some people like mining). There also needs to be some sort of wood that you can gather. (Make the stock of the mushroom birch wood, and maybe multiple mushrooms per island) You have to be able to get enough wood to bridge to the middle right from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesfuston1 View Post
    The islands need to be the exact same (apart from the middle). They need to be the exact same distance from the middle. They also have to have equal access to the middle, aka the water fall/mountain in the middle needs to be moved because it blocks one of the players and not all of them. Everyone has to have the exact same chance to win (when it comes to the island they are placed on).
    They are the exact same distance apart.

Put ores in the island (some people like mining). There also needs to be some sort of wood that you can gather. (Make the stock of the mushroom birch wood, and maybe multiple mushrooms per island) You have to be able to get enough wood to bridge to the middle right from the start.
    I put in my application that I had made iron ore in the island as well as coal. In the mushroom itself, you can climb in and then smelt it and make tools and what-not, I'll add some wood in the mushroom itself where the furnace and crafting tables are or somewhere else.

Fixed everything.

Jer i love that map. You should have made it in a void though. Also, what texture pack is that?

***** Ancient Sage
    Blog Entries
    We can transfer it into a void

Tj when do we know whos maps get picked? Or do you just take maps whenever?

Quote Originally Posted by ceate90 View Post
    Tj when do we know whos maps get picked? Or do you just take maps whenever?
    To be honest, they should be picking like 3-4. It would be nice to have a variety.

Thread Information