Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Ooooor we could just bring back the bounty plugin.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesfuston1 View Post
    Ooooor we could just bring back the bounty plugin.
    yes.

That only motivates a few people to PvP, and the people who set the bounties lose their money. My idea would allow everyone to gain more for kills, instead of rarely gaining some gear for it.

Quote Originally Posted by triplem123 View Post
    That only motivates a few people to PvP, and the people who set the bounties lose their money. My idea would allow everyone to gain more for kills, instead of rarely gaining some gear for it.
    Only motivates a few people? Tell any noob that they can go out and kill some guy and earn thousands and I bet they will. This motivates tons of people. You obviously weren't around when we had the bounty plugin and there we half a million light stones worth of bounties on people and pvp was crazy.

I am starting to agree with you less and less.

But with this idea, you already have a "bounty" put on everyone, so you can gain extra cash for killing the people that go out in bad gear, instead of only getting a slight reward for killing the high donors in OP gear.

And money is so hard to get now, and so few people PvP as it is, that people would rarely use the bounty plugin.

Many people have a large out of money, adding the bounty plugin would basically be like giving the people with large amounts of money a way to start huge battles. I would use this plugin all the time.

You say it would like always having bounties on people, but 100 ls isn't even worth the time to kill someone, even if they have no armor.

Money is very easy to get btw, I earn around 400k for every mining trip I take. Each mining trip usually takes 2 hours.

Very few people have the patience or gear to get that much money from a mining trip.
    Last edited by triplem123; 07-25-2014 at 05:20 PM.

Thread Information