kokomc2013's Builder Application

Your IGN:kokomc2013

Age (Must be 12 or older): 13

How long have you played on GLServers?: about 1 year ago. ( August 22 2013 I believe was he first day I joined )

How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since 1.3.0

How often are you able to build?: Whenever I am on the server and I would be able to be on the server for a long time each day.

What country and timezone do you live in?: US mountain time zone.

Do you have Skype?(Required): yes, minecraftissupercoo

Have you been on any other build teams?: If not including my own server and two other friends servers, no, but I am hoping GLD can offer me the chance for me to build for them.

Have you ever been banned from GLD, and if so, for what reason(s)?: I have never been given a warning so I have never been banned/muted.

Anything else we should know: I own my own server so I do have build experiences.

Please supply some photos of your work:http://imgur.com/a/zuMcF (Multiple Images in an album)

What is your specialty (structures, terraforming, pixelart, nature, etc): pixelart, nature, spawns, redstone.

Are you aware that if you’re caught abusing your Builder rank you will be demoted and may even be banned?: Yes, I am aware.

Any questions?: No

Side Note: The Pictures I have provided are made by me and parkerryan ( We are good Friends)

Thread Information