Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Info about the staff positions 2.0

I felt I just needed to make a new version of this, since the older one was so outdated.

System administrators

- Kerrus (Global Super Admin. Head of GLD Law, if there is a rule issue he will be the one to go to.)

Administrators

What is an admin?
    An admin is someone with pretty much all powers. They usually set up the events, add/remove stuff from the server. They also keep the other staff inline, if something gets really out of hand, they step in to save the day. Admins will normally have a dark red color. Avoid contacting them on trivial matters such as making prots, when lower ranks have the perms to do it.

- Bertno1pikey
    - Tj1632
    - RW551271

Head Moderators

What is the head mod?
    The head mod is in charge of the mods that of course are below him. If Kerrus isn't on to help with a rule dispute the staff will normally go to the head mod.

-KindOfJakii

Head Enforcers

The head enforcer is in charge of all trial enforcers and certified enforcers. Go to him with any concerns about enforcers and questions about trials. They also act as power mods.

- RyanDouglas6

Moderators

What is a moderator?
    A mod is a server member who has the possibility to ban, unban, mute, kick, warn and teleport to a player. They are there to stop the chaos and the destruction on the server. They usually don't bite, but don't take any chances. They normally attack with their kick and ban commands.

- RyanDouglas6 (Head Enforcer/Power Mod)
    -DarkVoider123 (Power Mod)
    -ItsJeremy (Power Mod)
    - Xenu99 (Power Mod)
    -Monkeytoes23
    -Cbjax
    -00_inmytoboggan

Enforcers

What is an Enforcer?
    An Enforcer member is someone that we think won't break the server with some staff powers. They can warn, kick, ban and mute somebody. An enforcer will usually know a lot about the server.

- Hcb
    - ItsMusi

Trial Enforcers

What is a Trial Enforcer?
    A Trial Enforcer is not a full staff member, and as such has only the most basic commands. They are basically Enforcers in training. Feel free to ask them anything to test them :3

- ItsJalin

Feel free to bump this if it's out of date to remind us
    [SIZE=5][COLOR="#DAA520"]King[/COLOR] [[COLOR="#DAA520"]TUSK[/COLOR]:[COLOR="#40E0D0"]NA[/COLOR]][COLOR="#DAA520"][MGS][/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"] >>[/COLOR][COLOR="#990000"]Head[/COLOR] [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]Mod[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"]<<[/COLOR] [COLOR="#990000"]K[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]ind[/COLOR]

[/SIZE]

Desert Forum Sage Nomad DaSammyT's Avatar
    Great work Jakii
    I am meant to be vet I think ;()

***** Ancient Sage
    Blog Entries
    Cough Cough*

Quote Originally Posted by DaSammyT View Post
    Great work Jakii
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ1632 View Post
    Cough Cough*
    Lol, in fairness, the majority of this was TJ's work, I just had to switch the names around, add a few new bits here and there and change the colours
    [SIZE=5][COLOR="#DAA520"]King[/COLOR] [[COLOR="#DAA520"]TUSK[/COLOR]:[COLOR="#40E0D0"]NA[/COLOR]][COLOR="#DAA520"][MGS][/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"] >>[/COLOR][COLOR="#990000"]Head[/COLOR] [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]Mod[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"]<<[/COLOR] [COLOR="#990000"]K[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]ind[/COLOR]

[/SIZE]

It can only be Elsewb... Jedicoolguy's Avatar
    Was Lexi demoted, or just forgotten in this list?

***** Ancient Sage
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedicoolguy View Post
    Was Lexi demoted, or just forgotten in this list?
    She resigned

W-w-what, w-hat about me?

Lol, TJ was opped. I log on to the dev and I opped myself, biatch :P
    Last edited by Blu3; 09-03-2014 at 11:29 PM.
    [Head Builder] Light

Desert Forum Sage Nomad DaSammyT's Avatar
    Oh. Sorry TJ, Great work to both of you!
    I am meant to be vet I think ;()

Builder Positions

(joke post)

SUPERVISORS

These are the guys who have staff powers/OP, they give a yes or no with serious decisions but don't do much building themselves. They tell people what needs to be done.
    -TJ1632
    -KindOfJakii

HITCHHIKERS

These are the guys who do no work, but are high up in command due to them having a staff position. They give their 2 cents to a decision, but they can't do anything without a supervisor's permission.
    -Xenu99

HEAD BUILDERS

These are the guys who know their shit, but have no perms whatsoever. They make 70% of decisions, they have to ask a supervisor or a hitchhiker for permission to perform an action. They also organise the builders, and the trials, and the builds, as well as build more stuff than half of what the other builders have built combined (PvPBorder by Bluetofu, Blu3_Lightning's singleplayer world).
    -BlueTofu
    -Blu3_Lightning

BUILDERS AND TRIAL BUILDERS

These guys spend most of their time whining to the head builders about their projects, but usually get them done and don't leave it halfway through. Some of them possess remarkable skill, but most are annoying or submit substandard work.
    -I cant be bothered listing them.
    Last edited by Blu3; 09-04-2014 at 03:07 AM.
    [Head Builder] Light

Thread Information