Lol, TJ was opped. I log on to the dev and I opped myself, biatch :P
    We gave you op already lol but ok

***** Ancient Sage
    Blog Entries
    Pretty much

Quote Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
    (joke post)

SUPERVISORS

These are the guys who have staff powers/OP, they give a yes or no with serious decisions but don't do much building themselves. They tell people what needs to be done.
    -TJ1632
    -KindOfJakii

HITCHHIKERS

These are the guys who do no work, but are high up in command due to them having a staff position. They give their 2 cents to a decision, but they can't do anything without a supervisor's permission.
    -Xenu99

HEAD BUILDERS

These are the guys who know their shit, but have no perms whatsoever. They make 70% of decisions, they have to ask a supervisor or a hitchhiker for permission to perform an action. They also organise the builders, and the trials, and the builds, as well as build more stuff than half of what the other builders have built combined (PvPBorder by Bluetofu, Blu3_Lightning's singleplayer world).
    -BlueTofu
    -Blu3_Lightning

BUILDERS AND TRIAL BUILDERS

These guys spend most of their time whining to the head builders about their projects, but usually get them done and don't leave it halfway through. Some of them possess remarkable skill, but most are annoying or submit substandard work.
    -I cant be bothered listing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
    Dictator

This is the most fabulous, smartest, most creative guy who you will ever meet. The dictator. He doesn't need to ask anyone else, hes allowed to do what the fuck he wants.
    -Xenu99
    awww ty<3

XD Nice touch blu3, TJ was right to add it to my origonal post although jerome tecnically contends on that too, even though he has even less imput than xenu.
    [SIZE=5][COLOR="#DAA520"]King[/COLOR] [[COLOR="#DAA520"]TUSK[/COLOR]:[COLOR="#40E0D0"]NA[/COLOR]][COLOR="#DAA520"][MGS][/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"] >>[/COLOR][COLOR="#990000"]Head[/COLOR] [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]Mod[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"]<<[/COLOR] [COLOR="#990000"]K[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]ind[/COLOR]

[/SIZE]

Thread Information