Thread: bann

bann

I am banned for heaving x-ray
    but i didnt even now how to instal the hack and i am banned like 2 jears

New builder giord.
    is my friend in rl plzz help

Hello Jonisthecar, Just to let you know it hasn't been anything like 2 years, but here's the template, fill it in carefully. Please also provide a screenshot of your versions folder to prove that you have no hacks installed.

In Game Name:
    Reason:
    Banner: (If you know it)
    What does it say EXACTLY when you try to log on:
    Time & Location:
    Date: (If you know it)
    What were you doing at the time?:
    What server were you banned on?:
    Have you been banned previously? If so, for what?:
    Your defense:
    Your evidence to your defense:
    Additional Info:

Banned for a modified and/or hacked client? Add this bottom part to your appeal.
    "I, [your username], acknowledge that I was banned for hacking and promise not to use any hacks again so long as I am on this server. If I decide to hack in spite of this promise, I accept that I will be permanently banned from the server."

(also this thread is in the wrong section of the forum, I'll move it to ban appeals)
    [SIZE=5][COLOR="#DAA520"]King[/COLOR] [[COLOR="#DAA520"]TUSK[/COLOR]:[COLOR="#40E0D0"]NA[/COLOR]][COLOR="#DAA520"][MGS][/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"] >>[/COLOR][COLOR="#990000"]Head[/COLOR] [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]Mod[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"]<<[/COLOR] [COLOR="#990000"]K[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]ind[/COLOR]

[/SIZE]

Don't bother, the ban list has been purged, so you're unbanned.
    [SIZE=5][COLOR="#DAA520"]King[/COLOR] [[COLOR="#DAA520"]TUSK[/COLOR]:[COLOR="#40E0D0"]NA[/COLOR]][COLOR="#DAA520"][MGS][/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"] >>[/COLOR][COLOR="#990000"]Head[/COLOR] [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]Mod[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"]<<[/COLOR] [COLOR="#990000"]K[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]ind[/COLOR]

[/SIZE]

Thread Information