View Poll Results: Has this happen to you?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

2 50.00%
  • no

2 50.00%
    Desert Forum Sage Nomad DaSammyT's Avatar

What happens next?

What if you are in a nice nation. Suddenly you find a good nation. So you Asked to be kicked (Cause there isn't a /n leave) And your owner say no. He may be in different timezones. Or what if he is never on or quit? There is no admins on when I'm on. No one can help me. I'm never on at the right time to see my Nation owner. I've mailed him. Didn't reply. Tryed a lot of things but I cant get ahold of him... Please help.
    I am meant to be vet I think ;()

is this hypathetical or literal? because musikatt13 (owner of your nation, inferno) was online only yesteray, he also mailed me a few days ago saying he was restarting inferno. If you are in different timezones, you're best communicating over /mail providing you're both active, skype is an alternative too. If they refuse to kick you (or are increadibly inactive), I surpose you could contact someone with admin towny perms (probably through skype or over /mail send) so joan, keltic, kerrus, bert or RW to let them know the situation, in which case they can force kick your town from that nation. In addition there used to be a command to leave on your own: ./n kick (yourtownname) but I'm not sure if that is still in place. Finally, if you manage to get them to appoint you as a nation assistant, you can kick yourself with the command I mentioned above, I also checked into it and your nation permission is helper, which might grant you the perm to kick yourself anyways, since you didn't know the correct command.
    [SIZE=5][COLOR="#DAA520"]King[/COLOR] [[COLOR="#DAA520"]TUSK[/COLOR]:[COLOR="#40E0D0"]NA[/COLOR]][COLOR="#DAA520"][MGS][/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"] >>[/COLOR][COLOR="#990000"]Head[/COLOR] [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]Mod[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFD700"]<<[/COLOR] [COLOR="#990000"]K[/COLOR][COLOR="#FFFFFF"]ind[/COLOR]

[/SIZE]

Desert Forum Sage Nomad DaSammyT's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kindofjakii View Post
    is this hypathetical or literal? because musikatt13 (owner of your nation, inferno) was online only yesteray, he also mailed me a few days ago saying he was restarting inferno. If you are in different timezones, you're best communicating over /mail providing you're both active, skype is an alternative too. If they refuse to kick you (or are increadibly inactive), I surpose you could contact someone with admin towny perms (probably through skype or over /mail send) so joan, keltic, kerrus, bert or RW to let them know the situation, in which case they can force kick your town from that nation. In addition there used to be a command to leave on your own: ./n kick (yourtownname) but I'm not sure if that is still in place. Finally, if you manage to get them to appoint you as a nation assistant, you can kick yourself with the command I mentioned above, I also checked into it and your nation permission is helper, which might grant you the perm to kick yourself anyways, since you didn't know the correct command.
    this isn't just for me, but it's happen to me before, and musikatt must of never got the mail or just doesn't check his mail. I'm not really trying to say I want to leave the nation. I was just staying here for a while. Because I am possibly going to make a nation. Or join one that I have been wanting to see and maybe think about staying for the rest of the year.. Thanks Sammy
    I am meant to be vet I think ;()

Thread Information